1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

42 back on July 21st. If I would have know I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.

As yes! How astute! A little less pit cooked pork bar-b-que, perhaps? :winkiss::lmao:

(just remember, if it's good bar-b-que, it's like you died and went to heaven, anyway) :nervous:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So, what about creating a section just for us teens, where boys and girls can post together? It would be a nice idea, since we teens will be the adults of tomorrow, and if we can spread the heel culture we can make a better world.

Ok maybe this last part is a bit visionary (!), but the sense is that usually we young want to meet together with other young ones who share the same passion. From this point of view hhp is a fantastic place full of life but it's easy to "get lost" in here, and I really don't mind chatting with someone of my age. I'm not rejecting you "aged", simply telling my opinion. Hoping to offend no one.

As JimC did state, it would be a touchy situation with it being such a small window if the board was 18-20 and if it were younger it would be a very touchy subject.

But at the same time I agree. I notice a lot of the guys here are WAY older than me (I'm 18 btw) and while I don't think there should be a limit it would be nice to know some people who are around my age that are going through similar things like I am.

But I digress...

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 2 weeks later...

Now here's something. There is the birth age...when you were burn and this is what most people go by. There is your phyiscal age...how old your body is in health, the medical community will look at this more. Then there is what age you look...Most models and media look at this. LOTS of people say dress your age. Well if you look like a twenty year old, then you have by all rights to dress like a twenty year old.

• 1 month later...

Im 19 (as u can see at my post info..) not too many ppl that voted "under 20" tough it feels a little bit good, i hope more at my age will vote so i can feel more comfortable with my interest to heels at lower age =)

Im 19 (as u can see at my post info..) not too many ppl that voted "under 20" tough it feels a little bit good, i hope more at my age will vote so i can feel more comfortable with my interest to heels at lower age =)

Don't worry about your age as I am sure a number of folks here would agree that we started loving HH's at a very young or similar age to yourself, and a few of us would have loved to have had the medium of the internet to connect to fellow HH lovers...some of us have been isolated for years unable to share our passion but now we can share and enjoy our unique intrest:smile::winkiss:

19. Also new to this site. Its actually kind of a relief to find other people in the same boat as me, well, similar. Im not a big fan of guys in heels but I do love heels ^.-

As I can see I'm in good company! (19 y.o.)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Don't worry about your age as I am sure a number of folks here would agree that we started loving HH's at a very young or similar age to yourself, and a few of us would have loved to have had the medium of the internet to connect to fellow HH lovers...some of us have been isolated for years unable to share our passion but now we can share and enjoy our unique intrest:smile::winkiss:

couldnt have said it better myself.

im a young 40 but still remember my teen years in heels well.

i'm 27 but i still live the same as when i 17. I'm not sure if this is good or not. I kinda wanna stay as i am ( single livin at home doing what i want ) but i dont want to end up like " Uncle Buck " if you get me . To be honest i dont know what i want :winkiss:

Hi I'm 47, and have loved heels all my life, (having two older sisters 10 and 11 years older than me!!!). You get 60 years if your lucky, and ive had a stroke a few years ago, (had to drop 1and a 1/2 inches) live your life and go for it!!! Thank god for the net!!!