How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 1 month later...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, im a young 44 who once sold high heels on the market then opened a shop. Now selling the shoes/heels for a few years now and enjoy every minute of it.

Is this a plug for your store?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

^---- Bubba, how can it be a plug. Defwax2 has not mentioned where his shop is, nor it's website if indeed it has one, despite being requested. Perhaps, and I must admit for a change, here is a genuine member who just happens to work in the trade, yet is being discrete. Benefit of doubt and all that. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm only 33, but already have all the burden of responsibility of a middle-aged middle-class person: kids, mortgage, carreer, etc. On the other hand, i'm blessed to have a lady besides me who takes half of that burden and makes me bear the other half with sparkles of happyness in my eyes. And wearing heels while carrying that burden makes it yet more fun :chuckle: Happy Heeling k6ps

Hi,

I'm only 33, but already have all the burden of responsibility of a middle-aged middle-class person: kids, mortgage, carreer, etc. On the other hand, i'm blessed to have a lady besides me who takes half of that burden and makes me bear the other half with sparkles of happyness in my eyes. And wearing heels while carrying that burden makes it yet more fun :w00t2:

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Damn, you sound soooooo ------- capitalistic :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Damn, you sound soooooo ------- capitalistic :chuckle:

Well, in a sense yes. As we both came from relatively poor families of the Soviet Union era, we got only the love from our parents and grandparents to start with (but that seems like enough). Everything else we've had to earn by our own hard work (at the same time struggling to find time to enjoy that everything else). :w00t2:

Happy Heeling

k6ps

38 and been in heels on and off since I was 19, Heels really became serious for me when I was 29 and have been almost daily wear for the last 4 years or so... Public wearing in a big way has only been the last 5 months and not giving a shit what anyone else thinks of them only the last 2 months, I do it for me, not for them... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

36. Started wearing boots around 34 in secret behind my girlfriend's (at the time). I was worried that she would judge me. So, I would wear the boots when going to work, driving in the boots. Loved the feel. and switch shoes before getting out of the car. luckily, I drive 20 miles, so I can enjoy it. Now that I am married, my wife (different from my ex) is very supportive, she knows I love boots, and I wear it around the house occasionally, and she smiles, telling me, "I know you like it.". indeed I do. =D

I am 25 and plan to be a heeler the rest of my life

Don't worry. You will whether you plan to or not. Psychologists and psychiatrists report that there is no treatment that is effective in "curing" this condition. Once your brain is wired that way it stays that way.

Don't worry. You will whether you plan to or not. Psychologists and psychiatrists report that there is no treatment that is effective in "curing" this condition. Once your brain is wired that way it stays that way.

That's good news as far as I am concerned :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...