Sign in to follow this  

How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

oh please, lets not be so negative, please keep young in mind and body !!! I still keep up with fashion, have my hair coloured; a bit of foundation goes a long way, and although most music nowadays is under rehearsed, there's some good stuff out there. Look forward -you cant change the past but you can change the future, so be confident, be yourself. Lead and let others follow you !!

Hi there, Very wise words there, Think old am old. I am not so active and nimble as yesteryear, but still "running and racing " about as my old Mum used to say. keep up the good work! Muddypaws.:santa_hat:

in the uk, u can get a 'retirement' flat (perish that word) from 55 on.... Feel like getting one, so i can piss the neighbours off with Planet Rock at full volume all the time.... Grab a granny..... erm no thanks..... "such a nice young man"..... Will stay in the real world....

thedesigner wrote: {snip}

in the uk, u can get a 'retirement' flat (perish that word) from 55 on....

What's a 'retirement' flat?

I see that there are only 3 silver surfers listed. I'm still posting and Muddypaws still does occasionally, but I'm not sure who the third one is. Anybody know? I still may be the oldest one here. Cheers--- Dawn HH