Sign in to follow this  

How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

Hey, Muddypaws---

When was your birthday? I'll be 73 on October 14th, this year.8)

Cheers---

Dawn HH

:clap:Hey...you're older than me. Mine is 21 December.

Nice to know that I'm not the oldest.

Many Happy returns for the 14th.

Love you too.

Muddypaws:thumbsup:

:clap:Hey...you're older than me. Mine is 21 December.

Nice to know that I'm not the oldest.

Many Happy returns for the 14th.

Love you too.

Muddypaws:thumbsup:

I just looked at the score for ages and there are only two over 70!!!!!!!!

Like to try to guess who they might be?

:boxing:8)18 next friday:unsure:8)
You must give me your wishes!!!

Apart from this, I read there are several young members, and with young i mean younger than 20. We are the 10%, isn't that low considering there are 2500+ registered members and who knows how many lurkers out there...
So, what about creating a section just for us teens, where boys and girls can post together? It would be a nice idea, since we teens will be the adults of tomorrow, and if we can spread the heel culture we can make a better world.
Ok maybe this last part is a bit visionary (!), but the sense is that usually we young want to meet together with other young ones who share the same passion. From this point of view hhp is a fantastic place full of life but it's easy to "get lost" in here, and I really don't mind chatting with someone of my age. I'm not rejecting you "aged", simply telling my opinion. Hoping to offend no one.

I think its a good idea myself. Gotta admit, this is a great place for people with the same passion for footwear to meet and I can understand the younger members don't want to hang out with us old farts in a resturant or shopping. Just a thought.

I think its a good idea myself. Gotta admit, this is a great place for people with the same passion for footwear to meet and I can understand the younger members don't want to hang out with us old farts in a resturant or shopping. Just a thought.

Already refused...

Marcus: Congrats on turning 18, did that 13 years ago tomorow 8) As far as having a teen specific forum, while the idea sounds good on the surface it would leave the board mod's/etc vulnerable if someone underage was either taken advantage of, or if the parent/guardian of a minor felt the board 'damaged' their child in some way. When I was 20 I was asked by a friend to help moderate a discussion forum for kinky gay males under the age of 18. My friend was 17 at the time. I not only told him I wouldnt be involved, I suggested he contact a lawyer before proceding to put his board online. Things get real touchy when it comes to people who are still underage. Sorry bout that.

I am proud to say that I just turned 25 almost 2 months ago and have enjoyed women's boots since the age of 16, and hopefully will be out in full effect by the time the weather stays cold around here... woohoo!

lets draw a line here... how 'old'...... please how young u feel ... it's much better reading.... no way am i gonna sit nex a tin of heinz beans this year.... bryan adams please for da encore...... "18 til we die!" for and on behalf of soulmate and i...