Sign in to follow this  

How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

Thanks to EVERYBODY for their votes and replies... it makes for interesting reading. Certainly my prediction that there was an older audience here seems wrong. There's a fairly even spread of ages from 20 to 60, bit of a peak in the 30's.. though with the sample size this is not necessarily true. bit of a standard gaussian distributution though the low numbers below 20 and above 60 are more likely due to lack of computer access or typical internet user distribution. Interesting numbers! thanks again!

Well 62 in people years - wonder what that adds up to in dog years!

Why do we do that with dogs? Does the Earth go round the Sun faster for a dog? Me thinks not.

Oh yeah, before I lose the thread, I'm 37.

Why do we do that with dogs? Does the Earth go round the Sun faster for a dog? Me thinks not.

Oh yeah, before I lose the thread, I'm 37.

Way back when, dogs lived 1/7th the number of years as your average human.

With modern day veterinary science, this value has been significantly reduced (to about 1/5th).

Way back when, dogs lived 1/7th the number of years as your average human.

With modern day veterinary science, this value has been significantly reduced (to about 1/5th).

Don't you mean increased? 1/5th is larger than 1/7th.

August 3, 1945..do the math..and, yes, those are my legs in my avatar...

Jim

JSpikeheels

Posted Image

(sorry, couldn't resist...lol)

I just gotta say that the doorway in your picture looks like a scene from Close Encounters. Was there a spaceship landing next to your house?

Don't you mean increased? 1/5th is larger than 1/7th.

The gap in time has reduced.

If it was 70 (human) to 10 (dog), it's now closer to 70 (human) to 14 (dog). 60 > 56; a reduction has occured.

Turned 61 March 24th. Celebrating my 50th year for wearing heels. Got my first pair of heels when I was 10 years old. They had 3 1/2" stiletto heels and were called skyscraper heels. Ordered them from a catalog company named "Aldens" and cost $4.99. I think the company went out of business.