How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I am 57 and have always loved high heels. I have several 6-5" heels I wear the 6" but I can't walk well in them have a 4" red pumps that have spent hours wearing but never in public yet

I'm also 57, soon to be 58, and share a common interest in 5" and 6" high heels. You might try wearing them in public and see how you like it. Not trying to push you, and don't feel pressured, but once you've done it, you're hooked. Good luck!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

As my mum would say I am as old as my tounge and a little older than my teeth. I am really 61 in a couple of weeks time, but lucky me most people guess my age at about 45 or younger, my girlfriend is ten years younger than me. I always say I have had a very easy life, and my dad always said when are you going to act your age time you grew up.

Edited by dww

life is not a rehearsal

Does anyone know if the software is smart enough to update the stats and graph at the top of this thread? When I originally voted in this poll, I was in the 60-69 group, but now I'm well into the 70+ silver surfer category.

Does anyone know if the software is smart enough to update the stats and graph at the top of this thread? When I originally voted in this poll, I was in the 60-69 group, but now I'm well into the 70+ silver surfer category.

I'm not sure for general members, but I do have a "Delete my vote" button under the graph.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...

I was looking at old posts and i noe wear 3-4 heels almost every day and i am now 58 I am from the midwest and what i have noticed is that most of the time no one noticed what type of foot wear we have on execpt those of use that check out every one

I'm also 57, soon to be 58, and share a common interest in 5" and 6" high heels. You might try wearing them in public and see how you like it. Not trying to push you, and don't feel pressured, but once you've done it, you're hooked. Good luck!

Way too old to be wearing heels in public, but I do it anyway!!!!! And I like it.. Ha ha, take care all....sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"