How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people who try to guess my age guess it to be 45. my real age.......................................................58 not sure if that is good or bad, but I still enjoy my heels

Blacksheep

• 2 weeks later...

Im 20 but I look like Im 18. I guess it kind of sucks right now to still look like Im in high school but I think Ill enjoy looking young when i hit my 40's. Maybe this forum will still be around for you guys to find out. haha.

Muffin:-) You are a person like myself that looks younger than you really are. Enjoy your life and be just you and enjoy wearing your heels for as many decades as I have. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

i think what bubba meant was 18! the smiley face and closed bracket ruined that post.

Give this man a cigar! Everything he says is the way it's supposed to be. This is a situation where I wish the forum mechanics allowed the author to edit the posting after the fact...I would have put it right if it would have allowed me to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My birth was on July 29, 1940. (70) I wear 6" high heels on a single sole shoe everyday-all day long. At home and in public. At my age I can't understand why women I have met say they are to old to wear high heels when they are only in there 30's. Does anyone have a logical answer to that? Mike

I am 63 and am not ashamed to say it. Started to wear them 3 years ago. I cannot go to work in high heels but would like to. When I get home I put on my 4 to 6 inch heels untill I go to bed. Look at my picture wear them as much as possible.

My birth was on July 29, 1940. (70) I wear 6" high heels on a single sole shoe everyday-all day long. At home and in public. At my age I can't understand why women I have met say they are to old to wear high heels when they are only in there 30's. Does anyone have a logical answer to that? Mike

Mike,

I'm 71 and started seriously wearing HHs only 4 or so years ago. When did you start regularly wearing and how long did it take for your to get comfortable. 6" single soles are difficult for me. The only 2 pair I have are really inexpensive. The slides work OK but are really uncomforable (cheap shoe) and the other has serious roll-under problems when any significant weight is put on the heel area of the shoe. Have you had this problem? If so, how have you resolved it? I've been wanting to try "6 Inch Heels Forever" but have not taken the USD 210 step. Any wisdom from an old hand will be appreciated.

UpBy5

UpBy5. I got into wearing high heels when I was a child ( moms shoes ). I got into it seriously shortly after I was discharged from the Army in 1960. My first pair of custom made high heels were from Ableman Trading Co. out of Hong Kong in 1968. Black Patent Leather Pumps w/ 5" high heel. I still have them today-in great shape. (Roll under). I am not certain what that is, if the heel is working in toward the instep then possibley you are taking to long of a stride. The higher the heel, the shorter the step and flatter the walk. You can't walk heel and toe like you would if you were wearing the ugly shoes. What does ( USD 210 step ) mean? Mike.