How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I will be 50 in January 2010 and have mixed feelings about it LOL. I still have very good health and enjoy life but keep thinking there are probably more years behind me now than in front. So my point is folks, turn your dreams into reality as long as they dont harm or offend anyone and live life to the full.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be 50 in January 2010 and have mixed feelings about it LOL. I still have very good health and enjoy life but keep thinking there are probably more years behind me now than in front.

So my point is folks, turn your dreams into reality as long as they dont harm or offend anyone and live life to the full.

Like you, I will be 54 in January.....being 50 isn't really as bad as the younger people make it seem. Considering the alternative, it's great to be 50. Now, that being said, the down side is the perception of sleeping with Grandma every night. Not an image that I ever thought of.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy 50th Saxone, I just turned 51 a month ago, but still think kinda young. My dear wife of 30 yrs, still says that I'm just a big kid and I guess if you think young, or rather not think old, then a number doesn't mean very much, does it? Plus, it doesn't matter how old I get, my wife will always be older (1Yr older) and she hates that..........heehee

I'm mid 50s. If someone had told me 30 years ago that lovemaking would feel even better now than 20-30 years ago I'd think they were crazy. Now that I'm wearing my heels every day at home I'm as happy as a pig in fresh mud. I really hate to take them off even on the day I wore them almost 12 hours. In less than 2 weeks I've worn them over 60 hours and drove in them twice. I kept a pair of Nikes in the car close at hand just in case and hope to heck I could have unbuckled my straps and put them on quickly if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

To me age is just relative to whoever you are. I am 75 years old and looking to start another quarter of a century with an open mind, young thinking, and always looking towards tomorrows adventures. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

:smile:Hello Dawn, and all, You have a way of putting your words across. You are quite right-again, as another of the same age, I know what you are saying, and agree with you. I had bowel cancer 5 years ago. Went had the op and left the hospital. I have since been back several times for my check- up, scans and all the uncomfortable things that go with it. I went back last month for more of the same. Uuugghhh. Nevertheless, the end result was they said everything is normal. Don't come back unless you have trouble. There is also the Angina, but take the pills and carry on as ever. So I do! Golf, all 18 holes regularly, Bowls often, and anything else I want to do. Just booked to take the Caravan to France again this year, for 3 months, touring of course. I get out many evenings too. I don't let that ugly number stop me enjoying life. Your birthday only tells you you are another day older!:blinkbigeyes: I am still walking around in my 5" heels (and others) a lot of the time, including taking the dog for her walk at night. My partner still does not like it, but I have my times and make opportunities for myself. So if I am here tomorrow, I shall have a quiet day? but then the kids may come round, bingo,another excitement, I know I have the Sunday Roast to do, and son will be here for that. Then Monday is Golf. Life is one big whirl. Love you all and love to hear from you all. :pulsingheart::wave::happy: Muddypaws

I agree with Dawn. I will be 59 this year and loving it. I wear my heels everyday at home - when I drive and with some jeans in public. I love the feel of high heels and have been wearing since I was 12. I was hooked the 1st time I slipped my feet into those wonderful heels. Enjoy life and live everyday like it's your last! Walk tall, Bernheels

I like openminded people like dawn here :blinkbigeyes: I'm 17, soon 18 and enjoying life :pulsingheart: I started wearing heels after an operation i had which, to avoid pain made it so i started walking on my toes. Although I've always been a fan of high heels (mostly boots) i wasn't brave enough to try it out until now. And i have never in my life enjoyed walking in anything else as much as my high heels :happy: (7cm anke boots) Have a great day guys & gals, thanks for all the stories -J

I like openminded people like dawn here :blinkbigeyes: I'm 17, soon 18 and enjoying life :pulsingheart: I started wearing heels after an operation i had which, to avoid pain made it so i started walking on my toes. Although I've always been a fan of high heels (mostly boots) i wasn't brave enough to try it out until now. And i have never in my life enjoyed walking in anything else as much as my high heels :happy: (7cm anke boots)

Have a great day guys & gals, thanks for all the stories

-J

Wow, what was the operation for?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Glad to see that there are several open-minded people here besides me. I have said this before and I am sure that Muddypaws knows this quite well---'The second 50,000 miles isn't as pleasant as the first 50,000 miles. And the golden years sometimes seems like rust. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Glad to see that there are several open-minded people here besides me. I have said this before and I am sure that Muddypaws knows this quite well---'The second 50,000 miles isn't as pleasant as the first 50,000 miles. And the golden years sometimes seems like rust.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

:happy::smile:In spite of all that's said, I still manage a big smile now and again....Especially when I see something and say to myself, "He'll learn" maybe!:blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am 19 years old and i like heels since i was about 3 years old i used to wear my mom´s heels until my dad catched me and hit me :) he told me that was for girls only and that he had a son remembering that still makes me sad :silly: that is one of the reasons why im affraid of going out in heels but when i am alone i am free to be enyoing a pair of 4 inch stilleto black ankle boots :smile:

ljhh: I actually used to wear my mom's heels when I was young too, what a small world. I'm 19, about to turn 20.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

samcar455 :smile: haha so we have that in common haha what type of hhs were your mom´s? i feel so undertood in here and better with my self esteem because i don´t feel like i´m alone being a hhs wearer anymore :) now i love my shoe preferences :silly: thank u all

thanks dawn hh :smile: getting in this place was one of the greatest things i have done in my life :) it really changed a lot my thinking about myself now i will enjoy my hhs wearing and i don´t know, maybe some day i will go out in public if i get enough courage and the right advices here :silly:

• 2 weeks later...