How old are you?

How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I think its a good idea myself. Gotta admit, this is a great place for people with the same passion for footwear to meet and I can understand the younger members don't want to hang out with us old farts in a resturant or shopping. Just a thought.

real men wear heels

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a good idea myself. Gotta admit, this is a great place for people with the same passion for footwear to meet and I can understand the younger members don't want to hang out with us old farts in a resturant or shopping. Just a thought.

Already refused...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Marcus: Congrats on turning 18, did that 13 years ago tomorow 8) As far as having a teen specific forum, while the idea sounds good on the surface it would leave the board mod's/etc vulnerable if someone underage was either taken advantage of, or if the parent/guardian of a minor felt the board 'damaged' their child in some way. When I was 20 I was asked by a friend to help moderate a discussion forum for kinky gay males under the age of 18. My friend was 17 at the time. I not only told him I wouldnt be involved, I suggested he contact a lawyer before proceding to put his board online. Things get real touchy when it comes to people who are still underage. Sorry bout that.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh please, lets not be so negative, please keep young in mind and body !!! I still keep up with fashion, have my hair coloured; a bit of foundation goes a long way, and although most music nowadays is under rehearsed, there's some good stuff out there. Look forward -you cant change the past but you can change the future, so be confident, be yourself. Lead and let others follow you !!