How old are you?  

723 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to EVERYBODY for their votes and replies... it makes for interesting reading. Certainly my prediction that there was an older audience here seems wrong. There's a fairly even spread of ages from 20 to 60, bit of a peak in the 30's.. though with the sample size this is not necessarily true. bit of a standard gaussian distributution though the low numbers below 20 and above 60 are more likely due to lack of computer access or typical internet user distribution. Interesting numbers! thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Why do we do that with dogs? Does the Earth go round the Sun faster for a dog? Me thinks not.

Oh yeah, before I lose the thread, I'm 37.

Way back when, dogs lived 1/7th the number of years as your average human.

With modern day veterinary science, this value has been significantly reduced (to about 1/5th).

Don't you mean increased? 1/5th is larger than 1/7th.

The gap in time has reduced.

If it was 70 (human) to 10 (dog), it's now closer to 70 (human) to 14 (dog). 60 > 56; a reduction has occured.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 2 months later...

Turned 61 March 24th. Celebrating my 50th year for wearing heels. Got my first pair of heels when I was 10 years old. They had 3 1/2" stiletto heels and were called skyscraper heels. Ordered them from a catalog company named "Aldens" and cost $4.99. I think the company went out of business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

:clap:Hey...you're older than me. Mine is 21 December.

Nice to know that I'm not the oldest.

Many Happy returns for the 14th.

Love you too.

Muddypaws:thumbsup:

I just looked at the score for ages and there are only two over 70!!!!!!!!

Like to try to guess who they might be?

:boxing:8)18 next friday:unsure:8)
You must give me your wishes!!!

Apart from this, I read there are several young members, and with young i mean younger than 20. We are the 10%, isn't that low considering there are 2500+ registered members and who knows how many lurkers out there...
So, what about creating a section just for us teens, where boys and girls can post together? It would be a nice idea, since we teens will be the adults of tomorrow, and if we can spread the heel culture we can make a better world.
Ok maybe this last part is a bit visionary (!), but the sense is that usually we young want to meet together with other young ones who share the same passion. From this point of view hhp is a fantastic place full of life but it's easy to "get lost" in here, and I really don't mind chatting with someone of my age. I'm not rejecting you "aged", simply telling my opinion. Hoping to offend no one.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?