High Heeled Training Diary #8

Laurieheels

Another week goes by. Another week of high heels and the chaos of life. Goodbye to Snow. Let the ice melt, let the walks be clear. The weather is warmer. Spring is here! It is a week late, but it has decided to visit us and be friendly. I hope it stays. Monday and Tuesday were typical work days. They were walking days, and there is one important note. Monday I walked to work and home again in my four inch Oxfords. This is still a bit much for me. not because it hurts to do the walking, no, but the end result is tired feet. Some more endurance must be built. Tuesday was three inch ankle boots. Other than that, both days were five inch days, and my patent stilettos are getting a bit worn now. One month is all it takes with me. This is the largest indication that leather will be best. Let's hope a bag of money falls from the sky. Wednesday, and finally, time off of work. I spent the day in my four inch Oxfords. I can do that without any trouble. The hard walk to work is a bit different than driving somewhere and then casually walking around, regardless of the length of time. Much had to be done, this Wednesday, so it was a good test of the four inch ability. My mother was getting married again on Thursday. Visiting Walmart for some plants, visiting the Danish Deli for some of the food, going for other groceries, and then having to go to yet another store... sometimes ground pork is difficult to find! The end result of what we make with it outweighs the trouble of finding it. And of course, more time out in heels! Thursday. Wedding day. At noon, I was wearing some linen stockings under black pants, and I slipped into my patent stilettos. I would be in them until, oh, Ten in the evening. Two five minute breaks during the day were all I took. So being in heels, carrying things up to the hotel room, preparing the food platters, and rearranging the hotel room... this is what I did. I wore a nice long blue dress for the wedding. I was the Maid of Honour for my mother. It was my turn, after all. And I was trying to be the gracious host as well as the Maid, all in five inch heels. My mother wore black suede pumps with about a three inch heel. They were always my favourite pair of hers. Maybe they could be higher, yes, but I told her I was envious, and she told me how old fashioned the look is. Suede heels. They are a classic, with the think spike heel and the pointier toe... That is going to be a goal of mine, now. Classic suede heels. Every girl would like to grow up to be like her mother... It was a very small gathering. It had to be, we were using a hotel room. It is far cheaper than renting a meeting room or a party room or a hall. AND my mother and her new husband could spend the night. It was Ten when I took off the stilettos and went barefoot for about an hour. I was cleaning up, with help of course, and I had to change back to regular clothes. I didn't bring a change of shoes, so at 11 PM it was stilettos to go home. When my sister and I arrived at the apartment, we found that someone was parked in our stall. This is inherently evil, you must understand. The response to such an act is simple, direct, and deep down it makes me feel both evil and good. Justice must be done! We had the car ticketed and towed, of course. So I was outside in heels a few times until 12:30 when finally someone arrived to tow the vehicle. I parked our car on the street, so it could not be targeted by whatever drunken excuse for a human being when that person did not find the car. My sister watched me from the balcony, and when I came back up, she commented that she saw this sexy blond walking across the street. Where was anyone else to see this? I did get a few glances from the tow truck driver as I walked through the parking lot and to the lobby. That was nice. :smile: Blond in heels finally notices a man looking at her. This makes the news! Friday. I was up early to go hunt for Shrimp. The frozen kind, in the store. This is Calgary, no shrimp in our water. I wore Oxfords for most of my day, up until 5 PM. This included all of the prep work for dinner. The problem I noticed was tired feet. I had pushed it somewhat on Thursday, and I did stand a good deal. I think my feet were bruised. it felt that way. I had to switch to my mules with the three and a half inch heel for the rest of the evening. On the brighter side, my Garlic Shrimp fettucini was the best ever. My mom liked it, so did my sister, so did Mom's new husband, who is such a nice guy. Saturday. I woke up, going about barefoot as is common for me, and I noticed that the pads of my feet, where the ball of the foot might be, felt even more bruised. This was strange. I had pushed it Thursday, but only felt it Saturday. The good thing here is that there is no joint pain or arch pain. It just felt like the flesh was, well, worked over. I had to work, so I just put on my Oxfords and went to toil for the corporation. I was fine in half an hour. The bruising feeling went away. My sister was out with friends, so I came home, watched TV, and put on my stilettos for the evening at home. Why? Practice! This is what it is all about! Some of you saw me in Jenny's Chat. I'm still pondering the whole thing. I do enjoy the attention. Today is Sunday, and it is Easter. I am making a pork roast right now. It needs a basting soon. It has the skin on, so we get what you call crackling. I can't spell what we call it. It's very much a Danish thing. We normally make ham for Easter, but we have the roasts, so why not use them? It's like Christmas again! I am doing all of this in my four inch oxfords. I am not wearing stockings, which is not like me, but it was nice out today, and this called for bare legs while my sister and I were out for a drive. Did I get anywhere this week? Maybe not. I am certain Thursday will have a beneficial effect over the next week. But that will be for the next Diary... Until then, all I can do is keep pushing here and there, and become a mistress of high heels.