preference for pumps

neutral

Is it true that some girls prefer pumps to other form of high heels becuase they can be kicked off under the table easily whenever the wearer feels uncomfortable.Any views or personal experience is appreciated.thanks

What a strange theory! I can kick off my mules and slingbacks more easily than my court shoes ("pumps").

No, regarding those of us who like courts best, it is really because they have such classic, plain simple, elegant, sexy, uncluttered lines, and they feel so good to wear! In any case, why wish to "kick off" our heels in restaurants etc.? Much more fun to slide in and out of them, dangle them and enjoy some general classic shoeplay for ourselves and the fellas!:

Posted Image

Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

My Goodness Gray Lion. No appreciation for the arts! (tee-hee!) From my own taste, and reading about the taste of other members, are think you are probably in a tiny, tiny minority on this board! That picture that Lucy posted is a 101% knockout, and there's nothing better than to see a high-heeled girl (or girls) really savouring their shoes by fondling, dangling them, and re-inserting their feet in and out of them! Amazing stuff. OOOoooohh! Wahay! Ohmygawd! FANTASTIC! Aaaaaarrrghh - I need another lie down in a darkened room!!!!! - the very thought of those court shoes being enjoyed so much! AAaaarghhh! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

My Goodness Gray Lion. No appreciation for the arts! (tee-hee!)

From my own taste, and reading about the taste of other members, are think you are probably in a tiny, tiny minority on this board! That picture that Lucy posted is a 101% knockout, and there's nothing better than to see a high-heeled girl (or girls) really savouring their shoes by fondling, dangling them, and re-inserting their feet in and out of them! Amazing stuff. OOOoooohh! Wahay! Ohmygawd! FANTASTIC! Aaaaaarrrghh - I need another lie down in a darkened room!!!!! - the very thought of those court shoes being enjoyed so much! AAaaarghhh!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

woah, big fellah...

Seriously, I agree the picture posted by Lucy is indeed titillating. Never been one partial to pumps myself, though, as they always seemed to pinch the toes.

Perhaps that's why women are always sliding in and out of them...

i agree. although it is very interesting to watch, it never sexually did anything for me. i would say most people do it to relieve their feet from the arch position, or because their shoes are tight/rubbing etc. I know jade and a couple of girlls at work have said that

You all are much to silly. I honestly have no idea why shoe play is as interesting as many find it to be. In the best interest of those who do enjoy such I do my part by dangleing my shoes whenever I find myself sans an ankle strap, which to be quite frank isn't often. Or by leaning and pivioting my heels. If that is what is required I will do my part! :roll: JinxieKat

Extremely Sexy!

But for some reason, I prefer to see a lady dangling just one shoe at a time. It seems to 'posed' to see her with both shoes almost off.

Also a rear view of a great pair of ankles in heels, with one foot angled in. Wow! another turn-on for me.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I find it easier to slip a court shoe off than a slingback, but I'm quite practised at both. Isn't it strange how something which I have always done more or less unconsciously gives out such messages?! Since discovering all this I now find that if I am being watched I make a point of some shoe-play - one of my favourites is to stand at the supermarket shelves and slip a shoe off and on. Sometimes I 'lose' it and have to stoop to replace it. I think, as I mentioned in another thread, that I must always have 'wobbled' a bit on my heels, and of course standing with one toe turned out a little and the heel tipped inwards is an elegant pose - I didn't know it was supposed to be sexy as well! Love, Anne Louise

You crack me up lady

and of course standing with one toe turned out a little and the heel tipped inwards is an elegant pose - I didn't know it was supposed to be sexy as well!

:rofl:

I would think that no one new it was supposed to be sexy too but I think most people would think it is.

Jeff

You all are much to silly. I honestly have no idea why shoe play is as interesting as many find it to be. In the best interest of those who do enjoy such I do my part by dangleing my shoes whenever I find myself sans an ankle strap, which to be quite frank isn't often. Or by leaning and pivioting my heels. If that is what is required I will do my part! :roll:

JinxieKat

Yes, JinxieKat, by all means - dangle!

Thank You Ann Louise. That's what my wife sex. (empasis mine) She's not always aware of what her feet are doing, I really think that it's sub concious......Larry

I dunno - subliminal emphasis?

And what, exactly, might her feet be doing?

Nevermind!

This is, after all, a rated PG board...

Well, then, seriously, Anne Louise, why did you ever dangle? I find myself dangling, and I can assure you it has nothing to do with attracting anyone... It's more like a combination of a nervous habit with getting rid of the feeling that a shoe is too tight... If it looks sexy for the gals to be doing it to the guys, more power to both of them!

To answer the initial question, I like wearing pump style shoes because they are timeless designs and can be worn equally well under either a classical two piece skirt outfit of any length, or under modern jeans/slacks. Having high arches on the top of my feet is another reason for their increased comfort and slipping them on and off, either getting home or to try a pair of shoes for sale on a rack is very easy. They can be worn winter and summer and offer sufficient protection going somewhere, but are airy once inside, especially if dangling them. This comes automatically according to circumstances (hot or sticky feet, out of boredom, or out for a little challenging play). The perfect shoe, almost always available in any combination of heel, toe, color or material, a must for every ladies shoe rack. Happy heeling, Laurence

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

it's just that many wearers of pumps like to kick off their heels under the desk or table according to my observation.they not only dangle but they remove them until their toes are visible with their feet making minimal contact with the shoes. i have a feeling that they are doing that for relief.not sure whether any of you do that regularly though.

Hello. Larry Again. As I said my wife, almost always has at least one shoe slipped off but when she has two shoes partially slipped off or one leg extended with her heel out of her shoe and the other leg crossed over her knee and dangles a high heel from her toes WOW! Or better yet. When she has both legs extended in front of her and her ankles are crossed and she exposes toe cleavage with her heels out of her stilletos...YOW!!! I don't have a foot fetish, It's a feet fetish and a high heels fetish! It takes two!...Funny how these details matterm to some of us.. And truth be told, She's not always aware of what shes doing with her shoes I really think thats it's a comfort issue But It really get's me going.......Larry.

Love those heels!

• 5 months later...

My wife has to dress smart for work so normally wears black patent or black leather pumps with four inch heels ( with or without tights) with a skirt suit when she goes into her office. When not at work she likes to dress differently and last night we went to an office party for Christmas with people from her work. All the gals were very glamourously dressed and my wife wore a lovely party dress and a pair of five inch heeled sandals ( without tights of course) with very narrow red straps. She wore matching red nail polish on her fingers and toes. It is getting very cold in northern England at the moment and I asked my wife if her feet ever got cold when she had bare feet in sandals. Her response was that she loves wearing sandals and does not mind if her feet are a bit cold when she is walking between house and the car or between the car and the hotel or restaurant. I wonder if any other girls are used to wearing sandals in winter and if their feet get cold? Fashion and image are more important than your feet getting a bit cold seems to be the view my wife takes - and I am pleased she does.

I wonder if any other girls are used to wearing sandals in winter and if their feet get cold? Fashion and image are more important than your feet getting a bit cold seems to be the view my wife takes - and I am pleased she does.

I never get this. You are dressed for a nice warm house, you have to walk a minute or less to a car that will be warm in a few minutes if not already, then from car a few short minutes to inside a warm building. Why on earth do people rug, taking clothes on and off up for these short trips outside. Ok in extreme climates, might just have to do it, but down to freezing. And yes still take something. You never know.

Shane

I'm sure you are right, heelsrule. I asked my wife about this again and she says she particularly likes dressing up at night when it is really chilly and having her bare feet in high heeled strappy sandals with the right make up etc. I think there is a bit of a statement about dressing how you want and not letting the weather get in the way of looking smart.

• 8 months later...

kinda-sorta depends on the straps and stuff. wrap around ankle straps make it kind of hard to kick off, and it's a pain unstrapping them just to take them off a bit

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!