Guess who is going to visit us...

Congratulations to you and your wife as well. We're in a race again, yesterday my daughter came to announce me I'm gonna be grandfather again in 7 months, wait and see who'se going to be first to deleiver. Greetings from a happy Highluc to a happy Lion.

PS: My last visit to Silhouette resulted in about the same shoes and boots as yours, now I follow you, how things change quickly.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-03-31 17:19 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Congratulations to both of you.. I guess it's starting work on the baby-room now, Lion... :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Calv. Well, I guess the heels helped me. I certainly feel much more aroused wearing them, well this is the result! I really don't care if it's a girl or a boy. They both can wear heels if they want to (after reaching the proper age that is). Oh god, this really is happyness...

Who needs Viagara, just a pair of 5 inch stilettos. I've just spent most of the day round mums with the rest of the immediate family including my sisters 6 month baby boy. He's lovely. Once again, my congratulations.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Shhhhhhh... Don't let it out to much or every male will become a stud over night!! :smile: Lion, congratulations!! B) _________________ Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-04-01 01:17 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

As much as it would be nice to have shoes carry some mystical power, it really does come down to the person and the connection between two people. Sure, there can be pure animal passion and lust, but that leads to people unconnected who may have to raise a child. Certainly, it is better if two people can have an emotional bond. The heels are just that extra spice that turns great into excellent :smile: (I am cooking Easter Dinner, sort of, right now, how can you tell?)

question: when the baby is born will you still wear your heels openly? what if when they get to a very akward age socially (think 10-15) and they ask you not too because their friends make fun of them (hopefully fashion will change by then...but speaking from personal experience, i know if my dad wore heels and my friends saw him id be pretty embaressed), will you not wear them? i know its a hard question to answer, but it will some day need to be addressed..and trust me, children notice the most minute things of a person as they are trying to develop a sense of whats "normal", and it will be an issue for a child, either posative or negative depending on the way fashion just happens to be those years..who knows, 5 years from now all men could be wearing heels and this wont be an issue at all, or things could stay the same and u will need to make some decisions...

Congratulations Lion and Highluc! When the kids reach the age where they may be a bit embarrased by dad or grandad wearing heels, just wear longer pants. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Thank you all for the regards. Terrayon: As a granddad I've been through all this with two daughters, my first one actually conceived in my BT1 suede over the knee platform wedges with my ex wearing a similar pair. They've grown up seeing dad in all kind of shoes and never questionned me but had twice the fun running around in their parents' shoes. As I've never been provocative I knew I had to tone down when strangers were around but if they showed up often, they were not strangers anymore and I slowly started wearing something higher again. I never gave up (slightly) flared pants after the 70's and as some guys of this board have seen, I'm able to wear some pretty high heels and styles with normal looking pants without causing undue attraction (unless I'm selectively provocative). I think it's positive to raise kids with an open mind and the ability to defend other people's ideas to other boys and girls. Neither of us regrets what we did and we still have that strong bond.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

On 2002-03-31 17:17, Highluc wrote:

Congratulations to you and your wife as well. We're in a race again, yesterday my daughter came to announce me I'm gonna be grandfather again in 7 months, wait and see who'se going to be first to deleiver.

Wow guys, congratulations to both of you! It puts things in perspective, doesn't it...

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Congratulations Lion - it's time to buy a huge Cuban cigar. My/(Our) little princess is almost 9 month old now and now her life is full of different tastes like food, toys, furniture, clothes, books, decorations - everything she gets.