shops in london...

manus

Hello,

I will visit london next month and I will like to buy a new pair of boots. I'm not looking for BDSM boots or extreme hiheel boots... I want to buy boots and wear them on the street. The problem is my size... 12 US size...

Do you know any shop in london?

Thank you

Those are the kind of boots I'm looking for:

Posted Image

I take the same size as you. Try: 1. Magnus, Chiltern Street 2. The shop just to the right of Magnus. 3. ElephantFeet, Chiltern Street 4. Barratts, Oxford Street - their Tall and Small Dept. 5. Evans, Oxford Street. All of the above five shops are only 10 minutes walk from each other. There are other places as good, if not better for your type of size 10 boots, but only outside London: 6. Brantano (for their branches, see their website). 7. NineToElleven (Tallgirls) - in Surrey - see their website. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

There are other places as good, if not better for your type of size 10 boots, but only outside London:

(...)

7. NineToElleven (Tallgirls) - in Surrey - see their website.

There is already a thread about the shop TallGirls: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3394&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

And they have also a website: www.tallgirls.co.uk

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

To go to Brantano :

Get yourself a "Tubemap". (Available at every underground station)

Go with the Underground to South Ruislip Station. (outside Central London it is most of the time above the ground)

When you step out of the station you turn to the left under the bridge and walk along the street. (the street is called Long Drive)

When you are at the crossing you go to the right (Victoria Road) and walk past the bend.

Then you see at the right hand side the big Victoria Retail Park and the Brantano store is facing the street, and voila, you're there :roll:

Underground ride about 45 minutes,

Walking about 10 minutes.

Here is a map of the area

Posted Image

Hope this information will help

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Manus:-) That is a very nice pair of boots in your picture. That's exactly the kind of heel that I look for in a boot for street-heeling. Here's hoping that you can locate a pair or a similar pair on your trip. Good luck in your hunting. Please keep us posted on what you have found when you return home. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!