18 centimetre heels

Richy

Great pictures thanks! For those that are wondering - I've done a quick conversion and 18 cm = 7 inches!!! Richy - can you post a link to Celina's website? I'd love to see more. Bob.

These 19.7cm shoes are not from 6IHF. Sure enough they can make them as well. Originally, these shoes were made by a Californian shoemaker whose company was called 'Solanj Shoes'. I got a pair with 20cm heels from them myself back in 1999. Unfortunately, the old man who run the company retired and passed away about 2 or 3 years ago. CU! -Mike

Here's a few more, including a couple of her ballet shoes and her 19.7 cm heels, which amazingly, she can put on, without having to sit down or any sort of support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although walking in those is quite an accomplishment, personally I don't like the shoes very much. IMO the heels are too high <<ducks for cover!>> and it spoils the proportions of the shoe. My favourites are the metallic court shoes with the ankle straps. Chris

I was just having a look at Banana Shoes to see if there was any thing new. They have in the sandals a model called Forplay in red or black with the shoe size and heel in combination. Sizes 4 and 5 have 6 1/2 inch heels Sizes 6, 7 , 8 and 9 have 7 inch heels Sizes 10, 11 and 12 have 7 3/4 inch heels. The fact that the heels heights are related to the shoe size possibly means the heels heights are genuine. Jeff

not sure i like the look of those red ones the heel is so high the toe box is out of shape, not keen on them. personally i would have them with a platform to keep the toe box in shape. failing that get some ballet heels. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

... personally I don't like the shoes very much. IMO the heels are too high <<ducks for cover!>> and it spoils the proportions of the shoe. ...

Ok, my turn to hide from everyone's wrath :D

Too high heels are a turn off... for at least 2 reasons IMHO. Either if they cause the instep to excessively bulge forward or if there's too little room for an underslung heel, forcing it to point straight down.

A high heel is a means to sexy and elegant foorwear, not a purpose in itself!

Bah! You're a bunch of flats-wearers. <duck and run> :D:) I'm teasing. I'm actually with nhoj about a platform making the red ones even better. Though I don't think the heels are too high, there's no way I could take even one step in those. I'm not so sure I could even sit around with them on for very long.

I think those red ones look lovely from the rear but quite distorted from the side - I don't think I should like to wear them unless her feet are a lot smaller than mine in which case they might look less distorted on me. I never thought I would ever say a pair of shoes is too high! The red/black 7" (?) ones are absolutely lovely, a beautifully curved heel and very elegant shoe. I think they will be my next shoes, once I feel comfortable in 61/2". Whenever I see a picture like that I want to get straight to the phone and order some, but I have to be practical and patient. And I should never, no not ever, never wear spoil them with a platform!

I agree with raccon about the "bulge" on Ultraheels! those red heels look absolutely stupid they look like something you would see in fetish artwork that has been brought to life! I like the look of 5"- 7" classic pumps I may have to get a pair eventually later, TXT-1

You're all so right...they are "impracticaly" high...

...but darn it: I'd love to own a pair to really have to squeeze my foot into and try on. What a turn on!

Who cares about the practicality of something so tall, slender and elegant like those (granted we all have to have something a little more "down to Earth" and wearable in our cupboards for "outings").

And maybe I'll order myself something similar from 6IHF as soon as I see the feedback on orders from the likes of Xaphod & jenniferhouston1 (http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3222&start=40)

Oh...Hurry up...I need some V18's before Xmas!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...