Today's outfit

RubberVicki

It's friday, and i decided that i should try something extra today. So i am wearing a very nice dark blue striped business suit with a skirt that shows off my legs (skirts comes to about the middle of my thighs) I am wearing a low cut tight white blouse and 4 1/2 black slingback pumps.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it odd that so much heat is generated by what people prefer to wear. I suppose I'm more or less repeating myself by emphasising that it is important that we should wear whatever we wish provided that it covers the decencies and we feel and, very importantly, look, 'comfortable. I love very tight skirts, but I do know that if they are around knee-length or longer they have a significant effect on the way we walk. How often do we see young girls wearing pencil skirts for the first time and attempting to stride as if they were in trousers?! Whatever we wear be it of a conventional length or ultra-short, tight or flared, leather, rubber or whatever, if we wear it with dignity, elegance and grace we can only be doing ourselves a favour and giving pleasure to some of those who see us. If I hobbled or tottered in my 5 1/2" heels I wouldn't wear them in public until I had practised enough not to make a fool of myself. To get back to the original point about Vicky (and I genuinely wonder what I have said to inspire such complimentary comparisons between me and her!) I have the impression that she is confident in her dress style and can move easily in her heels, so would attract attention but not censure. If on the other hand she only wears such outfits occasionally and therefore probably awkwardly, or is indeed indulging in fantasy, then so be it, it's between her and her conscience and no real business of ours. Well I've rambled on again. Too much time available today, I suppose! I'm more concise when I'm in a hurry. Anne Louise

It is very deep regret that I have deceided to remove my posts from the topic that I started due to comments that I have found rude and offensive from narrow minded people. It seems that I have inspired some much interest from these individuals who obvious have very little else in their lives and minds apart from picking on me. I have never and would never single someone out for them wanting to express themselves in their own style. I would like to wish all friends and the nice people on this board the best of luck but I shall not be returning. I would be grateful if all my posts could be removed from the forums. Vicki

i think it's a shame that you should leave... in fact - shame on the people that have made you feel like that! some people here need to learn some manners...!

Vicki,

Is a great shame that you have decided to leave the forum.

I personally found your sense of style and dress excellent both being fashionable and sexy.

There are a few narrow minded people about who have gone too far and made unnecessary and obviously unwelcomed remarks.

Whilst people are entitled to their own opinions, there is no need to make them rude or offensive.

You are obviously a very confident, glamorous lady who likes to make a fashion statement.

Carry on!

Regards

Mike

It is very deep regret that I have deceided to remove my posts from the topic that I started due to comments that I have found rude and offensive from narrow minded people.

It seems that I have inspired some much interest from these individuals who obvious have very little else in their lives and minds apart from picking on me.

I have never and would never single someone out for them wanting to express themselves in their own style.

I would like to wish all friends and the nice people on this board the best of luck but I shall not be returning.

I would be grateful if all my posts could be removed from the forums.

Vicki

Hope you are happy now Bubba136. Due to your offensive comments one of the best contributors to this thread has left. It appears that personal insults are your forte as you decided to do the same to me when I replied. I do apologise for being a newcomer to the site but we all have to start somewhere don't we? For your information, nowhere in my previous messages have I said that I have not read all the messages. If you decide to be sarcastic get your facts right. Anyway enough of wasting time on a loudmouth like you. RubberVickie I am very sorry to see you go and I hope you reconsider your decision. Your outfits were always very sexy and the way you delivered your messages was to the point and with humour. Thank you for brightening up my days over the last few months. Bye

I'm very disappointed that someone who has contributed as much to this forum as RubberVicki should feel prompted to leave because of the rude, offensive, boorish and personal comments made by certain members. However, I suppose that this is fairly representative of life, in that something good is frequently ruined for everyone by the unthinking actions of a few idiots. I hope you will reconsider, Vicki ... Please, everyone, try to just think for a few minutes before hitting that "send" button. It can sometimes be a fine line between disagreeing with someone or disliking their style, both of which are acceptable, and a nasty personal attack which definitely isn't.

All of the female contributors here are, simply by wearing heels, expressing our sensuality openly and honestlyand flying the flag for a style of dressing which in a 'casual' age is sometimes regarded as excessively fussy or at best, eccentric. In some environments even to be as conventional as to wear a smart business suit, stockings, make-up and heels might be derided as being incongruously overdressed. It can take a little courage to go against a trend but for those of us who are prepared to withstand the opposition there's tremendous pleasure to be had from expressing ourselves through our clothes. I tend to remember comments made to me over the years, and newspaper articles and headlines which refer mockingly to those who dress unconventionally. Many years ago when the mini was in fashion, teamed with flat boots or shoes, an article referred to a woman wearing a miniskirt and 'incongruously high stiletto heels!' It stayed in my memory because as I read it I was wearing a short skirt and some lovely strappy heels. It made me feel quite superior! I suppose someone with less determination might have altered their shoe style in the face of such comments, but I'm too stubborn for that. I loved those little sandals, they were one of the few pairs of stilettos I could get at the time, and when out with friends I was often the one to be singled out for compliments even though I was probably the least good-looking! As I moved into middle-age I gained more confidence to dress as I pleased, though I have to say that expressing one's sensuality and making a statement with clothes has become easier over the years with the ready availability and acceptance of leather, p.v.c., lycra and even rubber into mainstream clothing. Of course a pair of ultra-high heels adds the final touch to any outfit, and I don't feel properly dressed until I am at least five inches taller! As for Vickie, I think it a great shame that she feels compelled to delete her contributions simply because of a very few adverse and unjustified comments about her outfits. Even if some of her outfits were in her fantasies only, by posting them here she can guage reaction and perhaps then have the confidence to actually wear the outfits when she goes out. In fact though I've seen none which could be regarded as simply fantasy and many which are not just sensual and extrovert but stylish and elegant as well. I've seen more extreme clothes as girls come out of school, but worn without that essential style that so often comes wih maturity. I've gained ideas for my own clothes by viewing her postings, just as one does from observing other women or reading fashion magazines. Vicky, come back and keep us company! I'm tough enough to withstand any brickbats here in the knowledge that there are some men who find it difficult to cope with strong-minded women. I suspect I have often frightened men off as a consequence, but even at my age I get the occasional wolf-whistle and indrawn breath of approval, as well as obviously admiring looks from men of all ages - not infrequently very young ones indeed! Drivers will often stop to wave me across busy streets, they will sometimes turn around to come back for a second or third look if I am in a less busy area, lorry drivers beep their horns, men hold doors for me and women are likely on occasion to regard me with deep suspicion - though compliments from other women are not unusual either. I must be getting something right and, Vicky, so must you be if you wear your outfits with confidence, as our styles aren't markedly different. And Vicky, I absolutely HATE all that attention, don't you?! Love, Anne Louise

I don't post often, in fact this will be my last. What Vicki chooses to wear and do, is her right and this should have been respected by all even if they do not agree with it. The cruel, rude and insensative comments, were uncalled for, and it is a shame that this is the way the forum is heading. I would like to say thanks to those who have amused me, tought me things and I enjoyed reading about Vicki's outfits and heels. If certain members are unable to show respect for other members, then I have no wish to be a member of the forum. Paul.

Just to bring this back on track - very dark brown stretch lace short-sleeve scoop-neck top, a bit 'see-through' so a black bra, gold (but slightly matte rather than high-gloss) leather short pencil skirt, Gio bronze point-heel ff stockings with black eight-strap suspender belt, black 51/2" ankle-strap stiletto sandals. Love, Anne Louise

• 1 month later...

Anne_Louise, would you happen to be able to post a picture of you in one of these (from the word) sexy outfits?? Thanks in advance :D JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Thanks for the lovely comments, though for someone of my age to be described as 'sexy' might be a bit fanciful Still, if someone thinks so, am I complaining?! Even though I will feel very vain doing it, I should like to post some photos just as soon as I get a suitable camera and more particularly, a suitable photographer who can stop me from being tense. I'm not a good photographic model! Do realise that I'm not beautiful, so back views or shoulders down might be best to avoid frightening the horses! Love, Anne Louise

Frighten the horses. ???? How about me with my purple scales, green blood and forked tongue. But people accept me now so why shouldnt we accept you. We have had this conversation before Anne Louise. I know appearance affects some people but it is what is inside that counts. And I think we have all seen a fair bit of your inside since you became a member. I would classify you as another one of our pink diamonds. Jeff

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At the moment, sleevless top, short leather coat, skin tight leather jeans and 5 inch stiletto boots.

Inga :)

What a fantastic outfit, Inga! I'm guessing that your outfit is completely black. How high are your stiletto boots?

I agree. Heels are power! The higher, the better! More power to you, Inga, Baby!

Today I'm wearing black lingerie, a 3/4 length sleeve black turtleneck, skin-tight black jeans with a black leather belt and huge silver buckle, knee high black leather boots with four inch stiletto heels, and a short black leather jacket with puffed sleeves. I call this my "Slut Look!"

I haven't been visiting the site much during the past couple of months, so I thought I might post a few recent outfits, as they tie in with my post under the 'Leather Clothes for Work' thread. Monday: Teal-colour wool jacket, black scoop-neck top, bronze p.v.c. short, tight skirt, black sheer stockings, black patent open-toe stilettos, black-brown imitation mink coat, black leather gloves. Tuesday: Gold-metallic V-neck cardigan, black camisole top, black leather straight skirt, above the knee, and with a short back slit, black seamed stockings, black matte leather stiletto low-fronted courts, 'leopard' jacket, black gloves. Wednesday: Velour animal-print shirt, mock-croc stretch p.v.c black very tight pencil skirt, just below the knee and with long back slit, 3" wide leather belt with gold buckle, chocolate seamed stockings, very dark brown fur jacket with big collar and turn-back cuffs, and as I didn't have to walk very far, black patent courts with 61/2" stilettos. Thursday: Simple V-neck brown jumper with a little embroidery around the neckline, straight, above-knee brown leather skirt, chiffon high-gloss stockings, brown patent mock-croc very pointed stiletto courts, 'leopard' jacket (again), brown leather gloves I haven't decided on today's outfit yet as I don't have to go out until this afternoon, so it's casual shirt and jogpants for the time being. Well that's me, making up for lost time!