Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurie you always said that stilettos make a great weapon. The red heels wouldn’t show the signs of battle as much. :o Like Admiral Nelson said to his cabin boy when he saw the enemy. “Bring me my red trousers boy I don’t want the men to see the blood if I get wounded.” “Goodness look how many there are” “On seconds thoughts bring me my brown trousers.” :) Jeff

JeffM wrote:

Like Admiral Nelson said to his cabin boy when he saw the enemy. “Bring me my red trousers boy I don’t want the men to see the blood if I get wounded.”

Isn't the rest of the Admiral Nelson's quote, after he took one look through his spy glass at the strength of the enemy fleet, never mind the red trousers, boy. Bring me my brown ones. ???

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very similar out fit for me today. Tight hipster black jeans, sleevless low cut black top, leather jacket and five inch black boots. Your out fit sounds just up my street Inga :)

jo-jo

xx

Way to go, Jo-Jo! I'd love to see you strutting around in those gorgeous black boots. Are they thigh high, knee high, or ankle high? You're making a powerful statement.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the shoes - my colour too :) Although I'm not a fan of fishnets - my toes always tend to poke through which hurts after walking and I was always having to adjust them. Becks.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

I love the shoes - my colour too :)

Although I'm not a fan of fishnets - my toes always tend to poke through which hurts after walking and I was always having to adjust them.

Becks.

Try wearing a sheer stocking or pantyhose under the fishnets and that stops that and allows for mixing of colors and a hot look.

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bump.

I've spent some time considering this response - but have concluded that it's meaning is far too deep for me.

Someone else post an outfit quick, maybe a pattern will emerge and the true meaning of "bump" will become clear to me!

Ellen-Jay :P

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

• 2 weeks later...