Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh la la Laurie your outfits sound so fun! Since I am off the next 2 weeks but could not go to Europe with my wife (somebody has to keep the house going) I got things straightened up and have a younger (about 26) coming over for dinner. They go to those rave clubs so we all dress up. Last night I shaved from the neck down (ugh hairy legs with out stockings oh yea chests also...). tonight i am going to wear a red sleveless cotton minidress I bought several years ago from Fredericks of Hollywod. The fabric is part polyester which I do not like, but fits skin tight. I painted all 20 nails red and will wear my red patent 6" heel with 2" platform molded bottom Barbie Doll sandals. I rarely wear them on the balcony, but will tonight. Just to be safe to see I will put extra votive candles around the floor. In case it gets cool I will get out my black patent (in honor of Laurie) jacket. It is fitted and flairs at the bottom with what they call a "peplum". Silver hoop earrings, silver ankle bracelet, silver toe ring on left foot and silver wedding band.

It is my pleasure Laurie! What a bummer of a night of sorts. The friends went out of town for the night so we are rescheduling the dinner which is cool. My wife rearranged the closets so I could not find the red dress. So I am wearing a white ribbed nit kind of speghetti strapped tank top, a balck a-line 16" mini skirt and the 4 3/4"heeled wood platform wedge black patent ankle strap sandals. It will still match my pvc/patent jacket if it gets cold enough I will wear it by myself just because of you. Yikes 3 weeks is a long time without a wife. Oh not that I would go out on her, just gets lonesome especially since she has to move her parents from Italy to France to put them in an assisted living hotel. No fun for her either. Also, since Washington dressing wise is very conservative especially compared to Canada and Europe or even New York getting dressed up and being alone leaves a bit to be desired. Alyas more fun when she is here and we dress up in matching outfits like twins. Not only that, but after i did my nails I put some top coat on my fingers which was old and they got globy so I had to start from scratch. Atleast, I used a different one for toenails and they turned out very pretty.

I have to cut the grass today and fortunantly we have a fenced in back yard so I will wear the cheeky cut off jeans that I also cut off the waist band (yes a g-string panty wiil show... that is the idea fortunantly it is a small back yard), a t-shirt that the bottom is cut off and has holes over the nipples cut out that I ironed on red letters that read "It's twins!" I made when I got niple rings, white anklet lace trimmed socks (probably have to bleach them afterwards) and some chunky heeled tennis shoes. The friends are coming over tonight for dinner so I will wear black leather hot pants (size 9), black mesh tank top, black leather 5" stiletto heel mules. If it is cold I have some of those toeless shear pantyhose and black leather jacket. Still lots of votive candles on balcony to see to walk. I do not think it will be that cold as I want to show off legs and pedicure, but I can put on the 6" heel knee high black leather lace up boots. This couple are about the only ones cool enough to dress up in front of. (since my wife had to take her vacation for her parents I take mine at the same time, but just stay home do some chores and try to rest some). Renee

Ok guys and gals, Today is my day at college. Yes, you got it! I'm going back to college and finishing my pre-rec so that I can apply into the nursing program this spring. Todays outfit will be: blue jeans, 4 inch black pumps and a satin, teal green shirt. Wish me luck! XX Mistress :smile:

Ok guys and gals,

Today is my day at college. Yes, you got it! I'm going back to college and finishing my pre-rec so that I can apply into the nursing program this spring.

Todays outfit will be: blue jeans, 4 inch black pumps and a satin, teal green shirt. Wish me luck!

XX

Mistress :smile:

Good luck with your course! Oh, and your outfit sounds great!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I spent an hour unpacking this morning and found the blouse I wanted to wear yesturday. What I like about moving the most is unpacking and finding everything you forgot you had...I've been shopping on E-bay and now have a closet full of clothes.. wait till PostCodes gets home tonight... and I'm not even finished unpacking.. New 4", black mid calf lenght boots, jeans, white tee-shirt with a blue and rust scarf and a navy blue, double breasted blazer. MM

You and I, Laurieheels, must have a similar taste in clothing because I also wore a grey business suit today except mine a had a long straight skirt and I wore my HH boots. I've also got a teal coloured silk blouse like Mistress M and if she wears it with HH's there are going to be a few strained necks at college!! Good luck by the way Sue :smile:

Laurieheels and Sue - it must be the phase of the moon or something. I had an all day meeting today, so I wore my grey tailored trouser suit with a blouse and tie. The trousers are 36" inside leg, so even with 5" strappy sandals on, my heels are only just visible. Needless to say it is great fun to tease a little by crossing my legs and revealing the full heel height.

Those sound real yummy! I got busy, but last night was cool outside so I wore an ankle length black no split skirt, black lace tank top, black patent jacket and 6" heel black patent Barbie Doll sandals. I finally found my black patent pants I will wear tonight. the zipper is in the back and they have skinny legs with zippers at the ankle, red sweater and red patent 5" stiletto heel open toe mules. Renee

That last outfit sounds interesting Renee, especially the pants, I've fancied a pair like that, with a narrow leg and zips at the ankles. I remember seeing a pair of pvc ski pants advertised once, with a stirrup under the leg, but never seen them again. Where do yours come from?

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I bought them in Washington www.dreamdresser.com. I bought them maybe 10 years ago to go with the jacket I wore the last couple of nights, I bought a matching jacket for my wife and her a skirt and 5 1/4" heel batent leather lace up ankle boots for both to wear to fetish parties. The problem with pvc patent (theirs is nice as it streaches 4 ways, it is not the cheaper non strechy stuff) is eventually it will dryout after 10-12 years as does latex. So my point is if you buy it wear it all the time as it will not last forever like wool does. These pants fit tight like leggins so you do not need the stirrups. Renee

"yes that is my real name :)"

I went to the MAC store and bought some Rocker shade nail polish, Pink Freeze and Barely (which is a pale beige). I did my toes in the pink and the fingers in the beige (so when I go out it won't be quite so niticable). It is a dull rainy day all day long with no signs of quitting, We have not had a day lie this in so many months I can not remember. So to brighten thigs up I am wearing a 40" white tube skirt that is like spandez and is very skinny all the way down. Also, I am wearing a white cap sleeve thong bottom body suit (so no wrinkle lines really) and some white patent 6" heel molded bottom with 2" platform Barbie Doll sandals. A couple is coming over this evening for dinner. Renee

Thanks for the tip Renee. I went to the dream dresser site and found a pair of 4 way stretch pants, but with a boot cut leg. I'll keep my eyes open. Todays outfit very boring, dirty jeans and T shirt - building a wall, or will be when I've had my fix of the board this morning.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

VickI I have just been looking at your back posts in this thread and love the sound of all your outfits awesome but this one sounds fantastic as it's always hard to know what hose to wear with red but I love the sound of the red seams :wink: :

Bright red power business suit of short skirt and fitted jacket. White silk camisole underneath, 5in red very pointed toes court heels. Tanned stockings with contrast red seams.

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

VickI I have just been looking at your back posts in this thread and love the sound of all your outfits awesome but this one sounds fantastic as it's always hard to know what hose to wear with red but I love the sound of the red seams :wink: :

Wow, I wouldn't mind her being my boss

I wish I was a size 10