What Do You Do For a Living?

Well I've never met anyone who claimed to be an experienced footwiper. I wonder what qualifications you'd need to get started. Maybe it leads on to being a head wiper for a surgeon but you'd be starting at the very bottom and working up??

Maybe the job will become redundant when everyone has one of these http://www.gladstone-engineering.com/g151%20foot%20wiping%20machine.htm

:roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

And you must be a "fully qualified" foot-wiper, to boot! Is there a school for this profession? Perhaps a certification course? I'll bet Microsoft has one - they have certifications for everything: MCFW - Microsoft Certified Foot Wiper, Basic, Advanced, and Graduate Courses Available. Train today to be a Certified Foot Wiper, and tomorrow you'll be earning the big bucks! Foot wiping is a serious profession that requires serious training. The MCFW Basic course will teach you a wide variety of different foot-wiping techniques, such as FTB (front to back), BTF (back to front), STS (side to side) and UAD (up and down). In the advanced course, you will study the vaunted diagonal variations of each of the basic techniques. Also taught in the advance course are different wiping media, such as towels, cloth, and leather, as well as what's the best media to use given any particular shoe material or finish. In the Graduate course, experienced foot wipers will learn various pressure techniques, as well as how to apply various wiping aides such as "Saddle Soap," "Camp Dry," and conditioning oils. Finally, you'll finish your training by practicing on multi-materials shoes that require a combination of wiping techniques, media, and aids. Each course costs just $499, but for the next 90 days, you can take all three courses for the low price of $995! Become a certified foot wiper, today!