Kitten heels

steph

Kitten heels can look great on girls, but the idea of wearing them myself just doesn't appeal. I have a pair of knee boots with three inch heels and never wear them because they just feel too low. Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Despite the fact that these are "woman's shoes," I don't think anyone would bat an eye if they saw a man wearing either pair of boots under jeans or the clogs with either jeans or shorts.

But I think most people would notice if they saw a man wearing any of the previous, non-HD shoes, above.

Again, my is that the masculinity/femininity of the shoe has less to do with heel height than it does with the other design elements of the shoe - a fact which designers have yet been able to grasp.

Would you agree?

I totally agree :smile:

Hello...anybody else here with a passion for kitten heels? here are some samples of low heeled shoes I have purchased recently. Hope you like.

Iam sorry, but I cannot see any of your pictures??? I'd love to see your pics as I adore kitten heels.

Is there a chance you can post them again??

Tx Steelheel

PS: How do I post a picture I took with my digital camera?

Posted Image

UGH! Nothing against such shoes, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything like that. Might as well have flats on instead of those things.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm not totally against kittens. They have a certain sweet innocence about them and they are heels after all. If people find kitten heels interesting, they may foster a desire to try something higher and even more interesting. . . That said, I would not choose them for myself. If I am going to wear a style like that kitten pump, I want something with more heel. And of course, given my inhibitions, that heel will be a block or a wedge and on a boot.

Have a happy time!

I'm not totally agree, I find them quite pretty, I'm certainly the only one to say that...

I find them pretty too, but prefer rounded toe-box.

I love Kitten heels for these reasons...

1: Comfort,

2: Love the wobbly feeling of the little stiletto below,

3: The power/pressure of the little heel on the floor... (apparently more force that higher stilettos),

4: I love advertising the fact that I COULD have been wearing flats but I PREFER wearing stilettos (and there is no compromise...would not be seen dead without stilettos on).

I have two pairs of HayWay court shoes with a 2.5" heel, which in the size 12 UK makes them a kitten heel on me. I find that they are very useful for wearing with a skirt late at night, in remote locations were the ground is uneven and wearing 4" heels with a straight skirt would be difficult to say the least.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but kitten heels should be banned! As should flip flops, and tacky ballet pumps. When I see girls or ladies in stiletto heels of less than 4 inches I just think that they can't handle anything higher, and will look away in disgust. Anything less than 4" is an insult to the genre. Having said that, certain more blocked heels are acceptable at lower heights, depending on the style.

Sorry, but kitten heels should be banned! As should flip flops, and tacky ballet pumps.

When I see girls or ladies in stiletto heels of less than 4 inches I just think that they can't handle anything higher, and will look away in disgust.

Anything less than 4" is an insult to the genre.

Having said that, certain more blocked heels are acceptable at lower heights, depending on the style.

we are all entitled to our opinions in the forum, streetwalker, but blatently assaulting someone's love of lower heels is just terrible.

I myself love kitten heels, they may not have that sexy look that 4" heels have, but they do have a real cuteness to them!

OK, sorry if I offended anyone, but this is a high heel site isn't it?

Well, it is of course. Based on that, some members regard kitten heels as completely irrelevant here. Some go as far as to treat them with complete disdain, with the same disregard reserved for Crocs. It sounds as if you are in that group.

Others are a little more tolerant, more in line with the position I stated earlier.

Regardless of one's position on an outright ban on kitten heels, I don't think we are going to see it happen. I'd like to see Crocs banned first but that's highly unlikely too.

Have a happy time!

Yep, I agree, Crocs are unbelievably horrible!

Flat sandals are the most disgusting though. They are at the top of my banning list, then flip flops and crocs.

Not sure where kitten heels are in my list though. Certainly better than the above mentioned items of disgusting footwear.

Yep, I agree, Crocs are unbelievably horrible!

Flat sandals are the most disgusting though. They are at the top of my banning list, then flip flops and crocs.

Not sure where kitten heels are in my list though. Certainly better than the above mentioned items of disgusting footwear.

now that's something I can completely agree on!