Failed attempts, but I'm here now.

Glad to have you around again Susan. I'm sure you're not going to regret it, we have a good bunch of sincere people on this board, no freaks (yet).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Errr.... maybe its too long is it...but shouldn't be cause even though you didn't put in your password...yet it will come out as anonymous user only...Anyway glad to see you back again sice we all lost contact sice you are in Jenny board.:smile:

Hello everyone and thank you. When I found my post was gone from the "gals" section it was only by chance I found it here. This new forum is still new to me and I don't know how it all works. :smile: Yes, the pictures attached to the names on the posts are, in a word, ugly and competition is not one of my strong suits so I'll be stuck with this one for a long time. B) I've been made aware my name keeps coming up in discussions. The woman I am and the deep "feminine" consciousness I was created with and hold dear in traditional values will never deminish. Again, I thank you for the welcomes and look forward to another chance to share a few of lifes rewards attached to my life style in high heels. Susan