How Many Pairs of High Heeled Shoes Have You Got?

Heelfan

Hi! This is my first post. :roll: I currently have over 200 pairs of shoes and boots. I have probably owned (and worn) over 500 pairs of heels over the course of my heel-wearing lifetime. That would be over the last 40 years, ever since I started sneaking into my female relatives closets and trying their high heels on at the age of 5 or so. This has been a lifelong on-again/off-again love affair with the sight, sound and feel of high heels. In my own personal opinion, there is no more intimately sensual article of clothing that is suitable for the whole family to see than a sexy pair of high-heeled shoes or boots. I don't care who is wearing them. By the way, I am a happily married man with the worlds best and most suppoting wife, who I am about to celebrate my 10th wedding aniversary with. Just my two cents worth....

I've got a lightweight nine. Mainly boots. A black pair of 3" blade heel ankle boots that my girlfriend gave me, she got them on a market stall. My first outing in heels was in them, down the road to a local restaurant. It all went well until on the way home we came across a friend walking his dog. My girlfriend loves dogs and started petting the animal. All eyes went towards the pavement a close call! Oh dear I've gone off topic already!! My other favourites are a pair of Baby Blue lace up stiletto ankle boots, I got them at Strutton Ground market for a fiver. They were the first I bought in person at the same time I got my SO a pair of gold stiletto ankle boots. I've got a lovely pair of dark brown mid calf boots with a zip up the back that I bought in a shoe shop near the Anvers Metro in Paris, they were in the crap rack outside. A lucky find as they're lovely quality and only 15euros. It was then I decided that I had to try anything I'd spend more than a tenner on. Ok guys call me cheap.

My collection has only begun about 6 months ago. I have 2 pairs of knee boots my wife bought for me, one is 6 inch chunky heels with 3 inch platform and the other is 4 1/2 inch heel with 3 inch platform. In shoes I have one pair black 4 inch stilletos(which i wear most often) and a pair of 5 inch red stilletos which are extreamely sexy but I can barely walk in. Hope to add to this collection as funds are available.

• 1 month later...

My collection at the present time is quite small due to the fact that I recently found out that my joints will no longer let me wear stiletto heels, as I have for many years, as I can no longer balance on them. I have been wearing heels for 58 years now and I certainly didn't want to have to give up using heels completely. I have gotten rid of all of my stilletto heels and I am just now starting to rebuild my collection with chunky, block, flat-back, and blade heels that will be sturdy and broad enough to allow me to continue to wear heels daily for a few years more. At present I have 8 pairs of pumps, 2 pair of calf-high boots, and 4 pair of knee-high boots. I have just started street-heeling since December of 2003 so I'm leaning to boots for that and leaving the pumps for crossdressing. All of these are in the 3" to 4" heel heights as I can't go any higher under the circumstances and I certainly don't want to go any lower if I don't have to medically as a heel lower than 3" to me doesn't give me any sensation of having a heel under me at all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Really nice heels guys... I have about 9 pairs and they are all sandals. Platforms mostly and some wedge sandals. I was caught wearing them when I went to get something from my car in front of my appartement. I hesitated to go out and finally did. I only later noticed that one of the tennants, a woman (45ish), said to me from behind: "Hey, nice heels. They suit you..." I was so shocked I couldn't say a word. But being a tennant I crossed paths with her from time to time and she mentioned to me that it was a shame that I don't wear sandals all the time.... especially high heeled ones, since apparently I have more women's feet.... Anyway there you go.... Raphaël

Well, at present I have 16 pairs of shoes (14 pumps, 2 slingbacks) and four pairs of boots. Not much I'll admit, but when you wear a 13 wide, you just can't go anywhere for shoes. :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!