soccer game in high heels...

morpho

LEt me be a little bit silly (stupid) but i have always a curiosity which again is very stupid, but funny, how in this world you all can imagine a soccer game wearing high heels, What happen, is that my favorite sport is soccer, im in a league and im tuff, but one day i was playing with the ball wearing my boots (seem very stupid but was fun though) and i kick the ball very good it felt so liberating, then i started to imagine and dream about a soccer game using at least 3 and a half inch heels, very dangerous of course but fun. like this silly idea do you have one to share in order to tell us and waste your time at work as i am doing now. Sorry if this one was stupid again but i had to i was stressed. cheers

V. Morpho

thats so cool, jajaja, now imagine girls wearing their shoes and trying to kick the ball over a marble soccer field, common guys get out from the stressy routine of being serious a little bit add a stupid or silly comment. I can not believe there are just 2 people participating on this silly topic. cheers the pic is so cool thighbootguy thanks for sharing

V. Morpho

FF Would a slide tackle with stilettos be possible? I can see the heels digging in and throwing the tackler over the ball player like he is pole vaulting. :roll: Actually I can see golf being more of a high heeled sport than soccer. It also fits in with another posting on aerating the lawn while you play. Jeff

"Would a slide tackle with stilettos be legal?" Face-masking isn't, due to the significantly increased liklihood of serious, permanent trauma/injury. I would imagine a slide in heels would fall into the same category. For that same reason, metal cleats were banned from little leage for years (and I believe they still are). Then again, if one enlarged the heel so that the base was as large as a normal heel... ...then the only risk of injury would be to the heel wearer.

who likes to run with stilletos, i like to feel the challenge of making easy movements with high heels, thats why in my head i keep thinking playing soccer with hheels, there could be other sports which would be antistressing exercise to do, like climbing a wall, i remember when i was teenager i like to play to climb a wall with the highest stilleto i had, it was really a good sensation. Another day i was in the house of a friend and i was alone there i got to my car got some boots that were kinfd of old and i was up to dump, so i put them on and then i wento the pool, the sensation of the pantyhose and the boots were superb when they are tight and wet to your skin. some experiences like this crazy ones? im sure there are, common guys you got to tell us. cheers

V. Morpho