Show us your shoes, and be in them!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another man with more shoes than me. Poverty is an awful thing in this world... All I can do is scrimp, save, and spend, I suppose... I can say I have twenty pairs, but some are falling apart, and I will only be wearing, at most, seven pairs of shoes that meet my standards now. So consider me jealous. I don't know about the trains, of course. In my room I have two barbie dolls sitting on top of a broken stereo. One is a red head, the past, and one is a blonde, the present. If I can find grannie barbie I'll be all set! Yes, I am 28, and I own barbie dolls. What's the problem??? Can't a girl hold onto her childhood?

Very creative Anagram :smile: And no excuses now, I think I had the camera on the floor to take mine. Not that I'm encouraging you to do that and wear a skirt of course, without being a tad careful :smile:

Oh oh!!! ShockQueen is going to live up to his name!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Well, I've already done that where I work at, and a few other places :smile:. I do have a cheapie camera, but the pictures suck really badly. I'm just waiting for a proper one, then I'll do much better at it.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Only one slight problem there - I have no bank card to shop online with. Also, bidding online is dodgy business for me. I'd rather just pay the money and then have it right then and there. I'll get there...it's only a matter of time.

I tried that. Right now, my credit isn't that great (my own fault, I know). I'll just be patient until I can buy one outright, or one falls from the sky.

Thanks for all the kind words. A thought for getting photos online - if you have a 35mm chemical camera you can take the photos for developing and some labs will now put the photos onto a CD. I've done this in the past and got some Kodak photo CD's. I paid about £3 or £4 for each CD. Just a thought - of course if you haven't got a chemical camera then this option won't work either.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

On 2002-05-14 12:20, Calv wrote:

Thanks for all the kind words.

A thought for getting photos online - if you have a 35mm chemical camera you can take the photos for developing and some labs will now put the photos onto a CD. I've done this in the past and got some Kodak photo CD's. I paid about £3 or £4 for each CD.

Just a thought - of course if you haven't got a chemical camera then this option won't work either.

You can also buy one of those el cheapo single use cameras and have then the pictures burnt on cd. Works fine, and those soapboxes make darn good pictures, defenitely better than a webcam :smile:

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

On 2002-05-14 20:54, Bert wrote:

You can also buy one of those el cheapo single use cameras and have then the pictures burnt on cd. Works fine, and those soapboxes make darn good pictures, defenitely better than a webcam :smile:

Bert

This was going to be my suggestion too!

Then....Download Photoshop 6 from Limewire (~120MB, ~9hrs w/56K) to tweak the photo down to a manageable optimized jpeg of 20-30KB instead of the ~500KB on the CD. Hope I haven't irked too many pros with the Limewire suggestion, but until I get out of college even the educational price is too steep (of course, when I DO get out, I won't be eligible for the educational price. Oh well).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Here's a pic of me wearing "normal" clothes and my 5 inch heels:

Posted Image

and here's one from my escapade last thursday, when i was cross dressed (read all about it here):

Posted Image

Don't worry, I don't normally dress like that, it was just for fun. And that isn't my natural hair colour either. And... yes, that's a lipstick mark on my cheek (some drunk slag insisted on kissing me. i wasn't going to do anything about it for fear of removing my blusher!)

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

*sigh*...I remember being that slender, once upon a time. Someday I hope to be that way again, so I can buy more off the rack. I am making progress though.

No luck with the parents yet, I haven't been able to wear my heels recently owing to foot problems. Hopefully that will sort itself out soon. I know I'm skinny. I like it that way :smile: Makes for better cross dressing!! :smile: Not that I do it often.... I spose I ought to gain a little weight... time for lunch methinks! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

On 2002-05-24 09:18, Anonymous wrote:

Terayon

Time for little boys to stop coming to

our board.

At least he's registered, and so has at least as much right to be here as someone anonymous.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

:smile: sorry....been using computers since i was 6, on internet for many years....mom doesnt mind if i swear at home, friends sure as heck dont mind as i swear at school, and internet couldnt give 2 craps if i swear....u start to do it without even thinking after a while. sorry laurie :smile:

Anonymous: at least Yamyam registered. You don't have to use your real name, it's not like it's a crime! All you get from being registered is being known as someone rather than remaining a shadow that creeps around hurling comments. Or is the real reason you won't register be that you are afraid of who you are. Registration is not for everyone, but if you don't want to register then at least put your name at the end of your post otherwise you will soon become as annoying as a fly buzzing against the window. We're pretty friendly and we like to get on. So please, make the effort and at least name yourself by whatever name you wish other than ANONYMOUS !

Hey now, I didn't start this topic to create a war zone, this is for pictures and discussion of pcitures. Everyone is entilted to their say. Maybe we don't like how something is said, but that should not devalue what the idea behind the comment might be. And just what is wrong with yamyam? It's the nickname chosen for this site, and it seems fine to me.

Well, put! It's not crime to have a screen name that is not your real name. Besides, having a screen name of your own choosing allows you to add a bit of flair to your personality. Now come on, anonymous one....at least tell us who you are before hurling comments at the registered posters here. At least be that considerate.

• 2 months later...

Hi soulmates

it's already a while ago that I aquired these, but I like them so much that I should share it with the world...

They're Italian, from Agela Falconi, size EUR41 but fit ok. They cost me an arm and a leg and some other organs as well, but that's nothing new, I calculated in the spring that I spend more money on footwear than on food. D'UH!! It has improved a little bit, though...

I bought them because they have a very square toebox and they fit very snugly, and I like that a lot.

I don't like the shaft that much, but since they feel good and the shaft is never exposed, I'm fine with them as such.

Some pictures, resampled from 2 megapixels to 500k:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Picture storage courtesy of the hhplace upload center :smile:

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

From top to bottom, those were very nice boots there! I wouldn't mind a pair of those myself! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Terayon

Time for little boys to stop coming to

our board.

Personally I have no problem with anyone who posts here regardless of age and/or challenges with parents or other members of their family. As a guest, how can you say that this is your board? Even as a registered user I wouldn't even presume as much!

What I do have a problem with, is guests who think that they are so up themselves that they can slag off others who usually place some intelligent and interesting posts regardless of their tender years.

Wind your neck in "anonymous" and leave our younger friends alone!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.