Show us your shoes, and be in them!

black nylons, a short leather skirt and maybe a jacket would probable show off your curves. would like to see more. the shoes are great laurie. very nice indeed.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have outfits that show the curves, but I will need to have someone take pictures. Once that happens, then I can build a web site and entertain everyone here. And of course black stockings, they are wonderful things. I am glad that you like the shoes, HHpumps. Thanks!

Thank you all for the comments, I don't wear the platform boots outside, especially the Buffalos, but I like the look of them. I wear the Aerosoles and the Cinderellas most. The shoes with the strap in the last but one picture, I've bought them at Shoe-Express in Oxford Street in London (last year, first week of August, during the sales).

Oh no.... :smile: Here we go again.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

platforms are the best IMO, but u do have a point about not wanting to wear them outside and they would draw a bit more attention, but damn, if i was a girl, or societies views on fashion changed and all of a sudden i was "allowed" to wear high heels, id be wearing nothin but platform boots just like the buffalo ones!

You might need a trip to the lounge after this one..... Some days when it's nice outside, I like my newest sandals, which of course, have PLATFORMS - but these are just way out there! I've described them before, but here we go again..... 7" semi-chunky heel 3" base in front White patent with red & blue straps. but they are SO comfy! :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

pardon my ignorance, but how does one go about posting a photo as a reply? I know html but haven't got a clue how you all do it.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

type %7Boption%7Durl here[./img]

remove the period where i put it though

(If you know HTML, you can also use the < img src="URL"> command as well, Az. FF)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-09 23:29 ]</font>

In order not to loose this info it would be nice to add the storing capability to the FAQ page.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I've just been scanning some pics.... beware I'm blitzing the board in some misguided fit or enthusiasm.

Posted Image

As a gift for the tech-heads, see how many goodies you can spot.

NICE SETUP, Xaphod! I like the fact you have huge windows behind your desk. Do they allow the sunset/sunrise in as well? I bet it must be nice in there!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

A "G"--Ok. I should get the xyl to take a shot of my shack. Its in the basment where I can use pipe rollers to move the big stuff around. I also have boots about like yours.

HI, SQ, I spend quite a lot of time in my workroom, doing some rf work, keeping the paper deluge at bay and playing with the toys. You are correct about the window .... it faces due west so I get the sun from midday until sunset. This can be a mite warm in Summer, but that's a small price to pay. The ham radio gear is used occasionally, about 10 conversations a week, but more when I drag bits of it down to the boat and work maritime mobile. Slim, This is all in an upstairs bedroom. I'm becoming a little paranoid that someday it will all be 10 feet lower, having fallen through the floor !

Posted Image

Here's a picture of me in my super tidy bedroom, which is shared with a rack of shoes and a large model railway yard. Soon there wont be enough room for me in there.

Thank you Xaphod, for taking the photo and scanning it.

Sorry about the cock-up in posting the previous message. If you want to delete the message Jeff you have my full permission.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-10 22:57 ]</font>

Calv

Arggh I'm tearing my hair out here trying to see the photo. It is not displaying correctly on my PC - all I see is the URL. Francis can obviously see it so why can't I :smile: Computers - don't you just love them?

Calv

Lets try another piccy.

Calv's heely corner :smile:

Posted Image

Calv

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-10 22:55 ]</font>

Calv

Nice pictures Calv.. At first I thought you where standing in a walk-in closet, but then I read the text.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Yes, excellent collection. We all know he has some nice boots as well. How many pairs did you say you had altogether, Calv? When a model railway fan has more pairs of shoes than locos, you know things are getting serious! Also, you never seen him in an "anorak", but he does a cool line in leather jackets. Oh well, another stereotype bites the dust...

Just in case nobody guessed the last post was mine. Why do some posts require a username and password yet others do not, and so if you are not logged in you display as Anon... Dunno

Calv

Thanks Tarayon and Anagram. You are SOOOO lucky, Calv to have feet that small, and I LOVE the blade boots in the bottom left of your first picture. Also covet your gathered sleeve shirt.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

you've got a bit more rolling stock than I have, but then my layout doesn't stretch through the whole of the house :wink: plus, you beat me for pairs of shoes :smile: hope there's enough room in that yard for the train I'll be bringing with me :smile: