Show us your shoes, and be in them!

On 2002-04-18 21:16, RubberVicki wrote:

Nice to see another girl in leather skirt, nylons and heels. well done hon.

Thanks! My wardrobe certainlly has changed quite a bit in the last few monthes... alot more leather... spandex... nylons and heels...too bad I can't wear them to the office. :smile:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maseeeeve reeeespect goin' out to yo an'yo' web cam, Laureee sista :smile: And yes if you did take some more pics that would be cool too. Linen stockings, 3/4 sleeve tops and all. Sounds like you have some great outfits. Look on the bright side, you get to practice yoga, and be creative at the same time :smile:

Just make sure the you don't have a fire down below. :smile: Unless you want to show more than clothing!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-04-21 00:38, Firefox wrote:

Sounds like you have some great outfits.

Look on the bright side, you get to practice yoga, and be creative at the same time :smile:

Great outfits, maybe, but nothing is really new and exciting. It's my mother's fashion sense being used to good effect on a budget.

And no Yogic positions for a while, I'm afraid...

Nice outfit Mistress M, I too love leather, probably too much like 10 jackets and coats 4 skirts two pants and 5 waist coat bustiers too much. I also have about 60 pairs of heels. As you can gather I do get excited about clothes, thanks for sharing the pic. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

On 2002-04-20 10:10, MistressM wrote:

Thanks! My wardrobe certainlly has changed quite a bit in the last few monthes... alot more leather... spandex... nylons and heels...too bad I can't wear them to the office. :smile:

You can blame that on me. :smile: :smile: :wink:

Here is my wife about to hit the town! :smile:

Posted Image

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Geoff (Aus) on 2002-04-24 03:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Geoff (Aus) on 2002-04-24 03:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Geoff (Aus) on 2002-04-24 03:48 ]</font>

Geoff, You are a lucky guy to have such a lovely looking wife who looks fantastic for a night out on the town. Does she like to wear such high heels to go out, or does she wear them to just please you ? My wife will wear up to 4 1/2" heels to go out in, but the shoes your wife is wearing in the picture seem to be 5" or higher. Are these the highest heels she has ? Neil

Thanks everyone I shall pass your compliments on. 'J' says Gday Deb! Neil: The shoes in the pic are 5 inch, which she wears out most the time. She actually does enjoy wearing heels and wouldn't really think about wearing anything else. She has heaps of pairs between 5 and 6...and one pair at 7 inches (see ultra heels section for a picture or two) Cheers all. Geoff.

Geoff, Many thanks for your reply. Any chance of seeing more pics of your lovely wife wearing her 6" & 7" heels ? Does she ever go out wearing such high heels, or are they reserved for indoor use etc ? Neil

very classy looking lady geoff(aus). i just love black patent classic pumps. they go with everything. especially black cocktail dress. just look at debbie. very nice indeed.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

whopps, i forgot to add to previous message. geoff(aus), would also like to see pictures of s/o in her 6" and especially 7" heels. but can she walk in both of them??

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Hello, here are some pictures of my boots I like to wear.

these boots with 8 cm heels (3.15 ") I bought in Rotterdam at the Cinderella shoeshop. They are in leather and walk really nice.

Posted Image

Later I bought these at Cinderella's in Amsterdam and they have a 7.5 cm heel or 3 inches.

Posted Image

A few months ago I saw these at Aerosoles shop in Amsterdam and I had to have them.

They have 6.5 cm heels or 2.56 " and are made of a kind of plastic stretch.

At first I got moist feet in them but that's over now.

Posted Image

From Tango Shoes in Utrecht I got these stretchboots. I like the shape of the heel and the height is 11 cms or 4.33 ", the platform is 2 cm (0.78 ")

Posted Image

Later I went back to Tango's in Rotterdam and bought these:

Posted Image

They are also stretch and have 7 cm heels - slightly under 3".

Again from Tango are these stretchboots with 9 cm heels (3.54") and round toes. They walk very nice with a sound which is pleasent to the ears, not too loud.

Posted Image

In the Bristol clothes shop where you also can buy shoes I bought a few pairs of boots.

These have also 11 cm heels and a rubber sole of 2 cm and are very loud, despite the noise I bought another pair in black.

Posted Image

Also at Bristol's these ankleboots with 8 cm heels, they are also loud.

Posted Image

In my hometown Gouda I bought these at Van der Pluijm Fashion Shoes

Posted Image

5 cm or 2 " heel and very comfortable.

Last year in London, England I bought these boots at Barrats

Posted Image

the heels are 10 cm or 4". Walking in these make me notice that 4" is the maximum height

to wear outside for long walks. Also at Barrats I bought these shoes with strap and wide toebox

Posted Image

They have a 9 cm heel (3.54")

2 years ago I saw these Buffalo boots in a catalogue of Otto mail-order firm and ordered the largest size they had, size 42 or US 11 or UK 8/9

Posted Image

They walk a bit clumpy and haven't wear them outside.

I'm walking a bit on the boot side and I admit I have to wait till the autumn when there is a new boots season in the stores, you can't buy them now but I still see them plenty on the streets.

So I keep looking ... and wearing!

Robert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert on 2002-05-07 20:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert on 2002-06-08 20:53 ]</font>

You've got a fine collection of boots there Robert. My favourite styles would have to be the Barratts 4 inchers and the first pair from Cinderallas, I like the squarish toe. Looks like you and I have the same size feet. Mine are UK 8/9 though the best fit seems to be EURO 42. Nice pics _________________ Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity. Calv <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calv on 2002-05-07 21:45 ]</font>

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Great pics Robert. Many of these are styles are similar to what I wear all the time out and about so we have similar tastes. I try and avoid plats bigger than about 20mm but when styled right they can look OK. Nice to see you discovered Baratts which has taken over from Faith for best all round choice of heeled boot styles in the UK.