Show us your shoes, and be in them!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could always try utilising a full length mirrow if you have one :smile: I know you may feel a little insecure about the thought of posting your face on the forum, but that's what this thread's about. I thought like you once, but that's changed. I'm sure everyone else could say the same thing. Don't be nervous, we're not going to criticise you for how you look. :smile: I'll be posting a recent 'out and about' picture of me soon, as I'm off to another party, but I have to drag the unwitting recipient out of his house for an hour or two while his kids sort out the decorations and food :wink: Good excuses for carrying my camera around :smile:

Hay if the out fit doesn’t work why not try something different? All we care is face and heels. Dress pants? Jeans? Make up, No make up? Up to you. Lets be creative here!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I'd also like to post under this topic but now that I have a digital (movie and still) camera, I still need somebody to take the pictures. I'd prefer to show myself just in public places but do not want to carry that camera around all day and certainly wouldn't give it to a stanger and ask him to take a shot of me from a distance showing head and toes and some surroundings. The risk having the camera stolen is just too big (can't run too fast in heels to catch a thief).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Anagram, why be paranoid? Who is out to get you? Hey, I posted many pictures, and no one has followed me home and murdered me, so I think it is safe to post on this board, unless you think someone who may disapprove is a reader of our precious forums... It is you choice, but whatever you do choose, we'll live with it. What would a high heel fan want to do to someone who likes to wear heels, anyway? Buy that person more shoes? That can't be bad.

heres a picture of my boots, sorry for the crappy quality, but i could only borrow my dads digital camera for 1 night, and i didnt have the flash module for it *meh* (that picture is taken in my room with overhead lighting as well as a bright lamp right beside my leg, stupid digital camera needs an assload of fake light to work right)

Posted Image

To each his own, but baggy pants and high heels is a major error in my book. And by guessing, in most other peoples books too. At least on a guy. But hey, if you want people staring at you more than they would with just the heels....

those arent even my baggy pants...i consider those to be quite tight actually...guess its a different generation / demographics sorta thing...nobody wears tight pants around here...so itd prolly get stared at really wierd if i wore tight pants and heels

Wide legged pants are fashionable for young guys, especially with the snow and skateboarders. I'm sure Terayon will look good and trendy in those, besides having the bonus of mostly covering his heels to minimise exposure unless specifically paying attention at his footwear. In Belgium half the youth (boys and girls) is running around and going to school in wide long pants and Buffalo type platform boots.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

hey, I'm 22. kids may be walking around in baggy pants and platform buffalos, but does that make it look good? no. baggy clothing is good if you're aiming for a relaxed casual look that you can slouch around in. high heels are elegant and you have to walk gracefully in them. elegant and casual don't mix.

Elegant and casual can mix. Many times I have worn jeans and t-shirt with my heels and still looked good. It all depends on the style of heel and the style of clothing. Although stilettos with grubby jeans doesn't work :smile: best stick with my large collection of leather ones :smile:

As far as I know T favors chunky platforms heels and wedges, which mix very well with with the casual look. This works for boots, shoes and sandals as well. The picture he showed looked coordinated and trendy.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Tower Baby!!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-04-17 04:39, ShockQueen wrote:

I think Hoverfly is referring to towering in platform boots and/or high heels. I could be wrong though :smile:

To each his/her own. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-04-17 04:51 ]</font>

On 2002-04-14 00:37, Anonymous wrote:

LAURIE you are a DREAM.

PLEASE can we have a lot of PICs

of you??

No, because you did not say who you are. Anonymous people are strangers, introduce yourself, be a friend to our community, and then, yes.

I will have one coming up, as soon as I can get a copy to scan. But you should share your identity with us!

And thank you for saying I am a dream and wanting more pictures.