Show us your shoes, and be in them!

An idea for a new thread, a mix of this theme and the pictures from the other topic group.

I'll start.

Posted Image

Taken fifteen minutes before posting this.

You can fault my little web camera, but it works!

I have to be me.

No one else is going to do it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-03-31 05:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-03-31 05:42 ]</font>

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laurie, Its nice to be able to put a face to your name. Nice heels as well.

Your webcam may have its critics but as I only have a virtual webcam (ie it doesn't exist - computer type joke there:) ) theres no pics from me at the moment.

Calv

Posted Image

Happy Heeling

Calv

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calv on 2002-03-31 11:19 ]</font>

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Way to go Laurie...That's actually quite a sureal composition, proving nothing is impossible :smile: _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-31 13:29 ]</font>

Posted Image

Dang.... Was it me or the computer? Took me a while to get this pic to work. Any way as you can tell my web cam is no better. I can't complain, I got it for free when I subscribed to a DSL provider.

Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-03-31 21:53 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

errr...im goin crazy...u look sorta like her...but not as close a resemblance as i though....you do look very very framiliar though...cant quite put my finger on it though...some character from some movie is your clone! the actor i was thinking of is Angela Bettis btw..

Hoverfly: It was very common for many companies to give out webcams, especially this past Christmas. It was all part of the war for high speed internet users. Free is good, but don't feel too special, you only got one as a way to entice you to the service. Terayon: I have not seen the movie, nor heard of the person you mentioned. Sorry. I doubt I have a clone, but maybe there is a clown of me out there. :smile:

Geeeeeeee... Now who's getting sarcastic. :smile: Thanks for that little bit of marketing 101. B) Any way I got my DSL service a year ago now and I don't feel so special. I feel I get boned every time for shelling out $45 a month for it. :roll: Any way it seems you want some people to put up or for ever hold their peace. I am not the quite type!!! B) So I put my best picture up. _________________ Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-04-01 02:49 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I'd like to show more, Chip. First, I should buy more. My goal is a picture of many pairs lined up in my closet, all four inches and above. And more shots of me wearing my shoes. it is not easy, having a lowly web camera. I have to be able to reach the mouse in order to take the pictures, so full length shots are not an option. Such a shame, but nothing can be done about it now. It's too bad we don't have any Calgary heel enthusiasts who would pay me to model, even if it was paid in good shoes. Maybe. But then, such things require care, because you never know who is out there and what that person may want. I'll do my best.

Its there anyway that you call someone to help you to take the picture so it won't really hurt yourself by struggling to touch the mouse. Anyway why don't take a picture of the closet with yourself like mariah carey photo in Jenny's forum.:smile:

I don't know anyone who would be willing to take pictures of me for internet publication. I'd receive... resistance to the idea. Give it time, I'll think of something. As for the closet, there'd be all of three pairs in the picture worth posting, so that too, needs time. But yes, like Mariah, surrounded by shoes. That is a good idea, Melissa. :smile:

why not stand far away from the cam so u can get ur whole body in the shot and buy a pellet gun to hit the keys with :smile: i have a little gun that shoots small plastic pellets at just the right speed to knock over cans and hit computer keys...works wonders for doing stuff across the room

Cordless mouse.... Yes ladies and gentlemen a cordless mouse. You can be any where in the room and control your computer with out those things called wires getting in the way. But I like the pellet gun Idea. I have something similar but it's kind of messy. It’s a paint ball gun. Mmmmmmmmmmh...I could redecorate the living room. :smile: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-04-01 23:25 ]</font>

hahaha i have a cordless mouse / keyboard too...the mouse is fine, but i find the keyboard stop sowkring at about 6-7 feet away from the receiver...its a nice Logitech keyboard...should work, but doesnt...meh pellet gun is cheaper too

I need a digital camera with auto timer and tripod, Francis. It is a shame I only have two USB ports built into my machine, but extra cords would just mean every shot shows me holding the mouse. Same for cordless, and same for pellet guns. I'd have to hold something. If I were lucky I'd know someone who was an admirer of this sorrt of thing who did own a camera.

why not ask one of your co-workers to take a picture of you...say its for like your personal records or health insurance or something and its gotta be a full body including feet...be creative, im sure nobody would be opposed to taking pictures of you

Melissa - I live with one of my sisters. I try to get her to take pictures that are full shots when she is in the mood, but if I told her I wished to post them on the internet, I am sure she would worry. A picture of my face isn't bad, but maybe she would think the wrong person would be encouraged by the fetish aspect... Terayon - It is an idea, but no one will believe it is for insurance purposes, and if they think so, wow, how many questions will I have to lie to. It would be best to tell the truth. Of course, I need a camera for that. And I am not borrowing one unless I am having a photo shoot kind of day and using the whole role. Maybe one day...

On 2002-04-01 07:02, Laurieheels wrote:

I'd like to show more, Chip. First, I should buy more. My goal is a picture of many pairs lined up in my closet, all four inches and above. And more shots of me wearing my shoes. it is not easy, having a lowly web camera. I have to be able to reach the mouse in order to take the pictures, so full length shots are not an option. Such a shame, but nothing can be done about it now.

It's too bad we don't have any Calgary heel enthusiasts who would pay me to model, even if it was paid in good shoes. Maybe. But then, such things require care, because you never know who is out there and what that person may want.

I'll do my best.

Hi Laurie,

If I weren't so scared to fly, I might been able to visit you and do a shoot or two (or three). I would bring my arsenal of cameras and a suitcase full of heels and visit the Great White North, if I wasn't afraid to fly.

Dan

how come your afraid to fly? statistically you are 10000x more likely to die on the drive to the airport in your car than you are flying in a plane. only part i dont like about flying is my ears popping on the descent, but since ive gotten certified for scuba diving ive gotten used to that, as well as newer planes use better technology than some of the older ones...when i went to Maui when i was 8 we took 2 767's and it was terrible...but in the airbus's i take to my cottage and to vancouver the problem is all but gone.

OK, so far we've had two pics and a pile of old waffle! Come on guys (and that includes me!) lets see what we can do. I'll pretend I've only got a web cam and try and come up with something imaginative...

On 2002-03-31 21:48, hoverfly wrote:

Posted Image

Dang.... Was it me or the computer? Took me a while to get this pic to work. Any way as you can tell my web cam is no better. I can't complain, I got it for free when I subscribed to a DSL provider.

Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-03-31 21:53 ]</font>

Please people post some more pictures!!! :smile: Pleases, pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! I don't like being stuck here all alone with Laurie!!! AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh.... :smile:

Hoverfly? What are you implying? Are you saying that it is not fun to be around me? Do you feel stuck? Trapped? Do my stilettos intimidate you? I promise not to use them as weapons... unless I get bored. Maybe I should try to take more pictures and post them?

No, no, no, no, no!! One is enough!!! :smile: Actualy, you might as well. I been a little busy looking for a new job. Severance package runs out soon and unemployment benefits starts. But I am getting board. Two mouths vacation is long enough. Back to work I go. When I get the chance I will do some more. _________________ Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-04-08 01:39 ]</font>