Large sizes, what's your solution?

Firefox

• 2 weeks later...

My only solutions have been through mail-order, or by going to the shops I trust to have good prices here locally. Luckily, I have not had much difficulty in getting good stuff. SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 1 month later...

I think my own fibreglass foot mould shoe formers/lasts make excellent stretching devices. Force them into a tight pair and spray on stretching fluid. Leave overnight. It's far better than forcing your feet in and wearing them. Never do that! You can probably only stretch up 1-2 sizes though. For instructions on how to make my lasts see the shoe maintenance/repair forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Does not help those in the U.S. Bummer!!! :smile: If she is not interested in selling online it might be a great investment for somebody to be a partner or maybe start one on there own. Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

As I have told to Firefox in conversation, I'm working on getting Rave's Oh My Goth - the online experience online soon, and her sizes go up to 17 in some styles, so I hope that helps out. I'll have the URL for it once it's published.

ShockQueen, what is the product line going to be like? Will it include every day chunky heels stiles?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

From what I have seen in the inventory (which I'm working on helping re-do), there are pumps up to 17, chunky-heeled platform boots up to 16 in knee-high, lace-up, and the stretch PVC thigh-high styles (same sole) - 4.5-5" chunky heel w/1" riser in the front. They are very comfy. She also has other fun boots, some go up higher than others. I'll work on getting more information soon, and I think we'll be getting the domain set up this weekend as well. I'll keep y'all posted. SQ

We're one step closer! Finally.....the address works, so now it's off to make the items for sale. Don't worry...I'll be sure to suggest all the stuff that goes the largest first, like the boots and shoes that go up to 16 and 17.

SQ

http://www.raveswear.cc

Will there be varying widths? I have fairly narrow feet in a size 13-14 USA. Also, my heels are narrow, more like a woman's are expected to be. Hey, if I'm going to pay extra anyway...I'm going to get shoes/boots I want.:smile:

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

In the time I have been in the store, I have not seen any wide widths yet. I sometimes have trouble since my feet are a bit wider than medium, so sometimes I just go one size higher and no problem.

This is an excellent question though, so I would ask Raven herself since she knows about what is going on with her stock.

You can E-mail Raven at raveswear@yahoo.com

She'll give you the straight story on what can be ordered and what can't, so you never know.

Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm not quite sure where I stand on the issue of high heels for me. I know I have a high heel fetish; I'm straight and I very much appreciate a woman in heels ( 3"+) - ( no platforms please :smile:, so on to the good stuff.

I have found a few places on the web that do sell wide shoes, which for men is extremely important. I have found that some of the biggest problems for a man experimenting with heels are the following: size in length, width, and also calf and thigh for boots. I believe these are some of the major stumbling blocks for men.

www.sexyshoes.com

www.lernercatalog.com

www.silhouettes.com

www.newport-news.com

www.roamans.com

Be yourself

Phoenix764

• 5 years later...