What Color Nailpolish For The Male Toes

heelwearer

okay bare in mind that i did this really very quickly just to show everyone here and get opinions on the colour contrast between the nail polish and the shoe colour, thoughts? if i go to the melbourne heel meet i plan on wearing these heels, so what do you guys think, nail polish or no nail polish? thanks

post-18000-133522903583_thumb.jpg

Heelguy, I'd like to know what else you're wearing with your peep-toe pumps?? I agree with pussyinboots that a ruby,burgundy,copper, or silver should look great with that color of blue shoe. I recently bought a closed-toe pump called Victoria with a 5 3/4" heel from Bakers in exactly the same electric blue as your shoes. A few days later I went to a store, that caters to crossdressers, in 6" cork wedges under jeans and turquoise toenail polish because the dress I was looking to buy there had both electric blue and turquoise in it and I later did my own nails and painted them the same turquoise as my toes. I bought the shoes first and then got an outfit to match the shoes and figured out what finger and toe nail polish combo would work best. If you really want to have fun try matching your nail polish, lipstick, and eyeshadow for that all-coordinated look if you take it that far!! Otherwise just follow the advice in this thread but to wear open-toed anything without nail polish diminishes the open-toed high heel experience. HappyinHeels

HappyinHeels - im extremely new to crossdressing, and i'm more so into heels than most other female branded attire, even though i enjoy it. Im just not all that co-ordinated asof yet. I would love to find out if we have an equivalent store over here in aus! i'll have to do some research and let you all know. so to answer your question, im pretty much wearing anything i can throw together that i think looks half decent with my heels! and as im not a frequent wearer, haven't put TOO much thought into it. Thankyou for asking though p.s just a quick fyi, that was the first time i've EVER applied nail polish! :blinkbigeyes:

Heelguy, Well, for someone so new to crossdressing by the looks of your cute shoes and nice toes, I'd say you are off to a good start!! If you have the confidence to dress and live in an area wher you can enjoy doing it then feel to show your toes!! Real girls do it all the time! HappyinHeels

Howdy, Back around 10 years ago I took an advanced chemistry class at a local community college in Scottsdale. A new form of teaching chemistry put us in groups of three. There was a gal, myself, and an incrediably cool guy named Shade. He wore guys flip flops or possibly Tevas and always wore nail polish. His color changed regularly however I recall at least a dark red color and black. It was really cool how nobody gave a care that he had nail polish. He also really taught me alot about chemistry and how to simplify algebra. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 8 months later...