Man In High Heels Spotted!

Dr. Shoe

I saw a gent in heels this weekend.....I was in NH....he was in jeans, and a nice shirt....I personally think that the jeans fell perfectly on the shoes, you could see the shoes yet there was just enough of the heel, that it makes you wonder if it was a shoe or a boot......it was kind of teasing me. :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw my second guy in high heels two days ago. (The other one was a few years ago). I was shopping for shoes in Boston (DSW store). As I tried on a nice pair of Oxfords, some guy sat on a bench just a few feet away trying on all kinds of pumps. I ended up buying the Oxfords. As I paid, I saw him buying the pumps !

• 2 weeks later...

Ages ago I saw an Asian guy walk with his kid from school to his mercedes benz in a pub car park. He was wearing block heeled boots, probably about 4-5 inch, which were quite blatantly showing. I had to double take, but I'm pretty sure it was a guy... this is what started me thinking about my thing for heels again... which I'd all but given up on until that point! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hello everybody, Please forgive my english, it's not my mother language. I met, one year ago, another belgian collector -HighLuc, not to name him :lol: -, and since then, the standard heel height worn outside is 4". Quite often, my wife and I are wearing the same shoes. We had some people looking at us, we may still have some, but now we do not notice them any longer. AND WE ARE STILL ALIVE ! No one killed us ! And the hells bring both of us closer to Heaven. Thanks HighLuc.

• 1 month later...

There may be lots of us here, but in comparison to the global male population, we are still far to few :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

There are those of us who do wear them in the countryside... but I've found the reactions can be quite different especially with the obnoxious youth of today. A reaction I used to get in Oxford seems to be somewhat of the norm, some people take a second look, occasional people offering compliments. But steer clear of walking through country towns when the schools out. Teenage girls have eyes like hawks and high pitched voices when they scream. he he Back to topic, I have seen several people in oxford in the past couple of years wearing block heel and stiletto heeled boots. They were a significant boost to me.. reminded me I wasn't alone :lol: Doc

I'm brand new to the forum, I was pleased to find it! I've been wearing heels (anything from pumps to slides) in public for nearly a year. I've only seen a few other men in this area that do, but it's good to see. In Summer, my favorites are a pair of black platform slides (2" platform, 3.5" heel) I usually wear nail polish, which really gets the double-takes. I've really learned to enjoy some of the goofy looks I get. My wife and I are both shoe addicts, and seem to be in competition as to which of us has the most shoes. It's wonderful to have a partner that not only understands, but encourages. (It's also good to have someone who will save you from an embarassing faux-paus.) Take the step, guys! You'd be surprised at the positive comments you will get. I was Christmas shopping for my wife a couple days ago, wearing black Mary Janes with a 3" heel. The clerk thought they were great! Happy Holidays, everyone! Kipperdoodle

Looks like a "woman" to me. I started the thread to spot men wearing heels with their normal male clothes. Pictures of TVs are not so rare....

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

Saw a guy in 3" to 4" block heel boots last night at a bar. Boots looked good; but he was wearing a shirt with no sleeves and a pair of low rise jeans. Both the shirt and the jeans were so tight he must have been melted and then poured into them. To make matters worse, he was a tad flabby, not muscular or thin, so his bare middle poked out between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the pants. I doubt anyone noticed the heels. All the comments and snickers I heard were about the clothing. As for me, I had on modest 2" block heel boots, boot cut jeans, and a chamois cloth shirt.

Go gently through life.

• 1 month later...

While sitting in a coffee bar this afternoon next to my office with some work colleages, i spotted quite a tall chap, wearing jeans, jean jacket(i think) and a cap, walking into st marys hospital entrance on Praed Street Paddington.... He was wearing some black boots with at least a 3.5" heel... which were fully visable as his jeans didnt quite reach the boots... But the whole thing seemed cool as he was a slim looking bloke... WAS THIS YOU !!!!!!!.......... WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN ????? :wink::D

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 1 month later...

I am innocent too!! At this date I was only stumbling on high heels to my revenue-office in Frankfurt late in the evening to throw my too late VAT declaration into the post box :drinking: micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!