The Whys and Wherefores of Society's Prejudices...

azraelle

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html?menu=news.quirkies.sexlife

The fact that this happened in supposedly enlightened Germany, and not in the red-necked South (in the USA), or Utah for that matter, where you might expect it to happen, speaks volumes about a society where something like this can still happen. And volumes about the stone age basis of most of society's sexual prejudices, including it's views on CD.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

:roll: blink blink blink :) How's my "deer in the headlights" look going? Just when you think nothing in this world could make you go "Huh?"....this comes along.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

It is amazing that nature never took over somewhere. It's surely inbuilt instinct to procreate or no species would survive ad certainly not prosper like humans. Curiouser and curiouser

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

What an interesting occurrence. I wonder where they've been hiding all these years? Now, I am curious as to how the investigators are going to go about conducting the study. Are they going to advertise in the newspaper for candidates to interview?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I wonder how somone will tell the man how to get an erection.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

In the 1700s a group of philosophers wanted to prove that Hebrew was the divine language or what today we would call "default" (LOL). So they got two very young children too young to speak and raised them without talking in their presence until they were old enough to live on their own on an isolated island. When they went back to get them some 12 or 13 years later they found them bonking like bunnies and unable to say more than 3 unintelligible words to each other!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Some gay people refer to straight people as "breeders"... but this couple blows that theory to hell!... What the story doesnt say is what they have been up to, if not intercourse... How harry are his palms? :roll: I'll avoid the insulting comparisons to religious people in the USA.. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

It is amazing that nature never took over somewhere. It's surely inbuilt instinct to procreate or no species would survive ad certainly not prosper like humans.

Curiouser and curiouser

I showed my wife the news story and she said the EXACT same thing as you! I don't think she is really "buying" this story :roll:

Scotty

it does seem a bit hard to believe. I mean the press these days will print anything. Example, if Prince Harry going out for a drink, or going to a nightclub, or even going near a girl makes front page headlins, it just shows that sometimes the press have nothing better to print.

I heard a story of an African woman (the mother of 12 children and still only in her 20s) who was taken to hospital because she was bleeding from an intimate place. It turned out that this was the first time in her life that she had had a sufficient interval between pregnancies to menstruate!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.