my new heels

ace_sk

They are fantastic. I love classis pumps.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

If the shoe fits properly, the feeling of walking in them can be incredible. I don't think that there is a more sexy or erotic shoe than a high heeled pump. Even the sound of the heel echoeing off the pavement is sexy in itself. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the compliments.These are the shoes I wear the most when heeling outside.I always wear the same purple spandex with these heels.It`s a little scarry to go outside wear I live.I live in the hooker area of Calgary.I always go out around 3 or 4 oclock AM.I sometimes see street walkers and they always smile at me.I even talked to one for awile.She smiled and said she liked my heels.Twice now I had a car pulling over.I get so nervous and quickly walk away.A coulple of days ago I walked about 20 steps from my apartment and I saw a car coming so I quickly walked back to my apartment.The car stoped about 10 feet infront of me.I walked buy him and up my walk way.He watched me and whistled at me.I was wearing exactly as my pic shows.I think I`m getting too brave going out exposing so much leg.But it`s so fun.I don`t like hiding the heels.I guess it`s part of the fun.

Ace_sk:-) I really liked your story about the hookers. Maybe the fellow in the car mistook you at first for one of them. At least you got whistled at, which is more than I can say while being out enfemme. Nice outfit. I take it you can get around pretty well if you have to scurry in a hurry in 5" heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Yes Dawn I can go pretty quickly with them If I have to.I went out today to see La Guns in concert.I wore my black 5`pumps like the ones in the pic.But I was to afraid to go with the heels showing so I wore long pants covering the whole shoe and heel.I went into the bar a little nervous and bought my ticket and sat down at the table.Nobody seemed to notice me wearing heels.Then about an hour of sitting a group of about 6 people asked if they could sit at my table because there were alot of empty chairs.I said sure,nobody even noticed my heels.After the concert I had to walk home in them.I walked about 10 blocks.My feet were alittle sore but worth it.I had alot of fun

Ace_sk:-) It appears that you really enjoyed yourself with those people. You were ready for them to ask you about your heels, but they didn't. It sounds like you can manage 5" heels extremely well. Good for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH