Put a Face to the Name

Heelfan

Although many members have hidden behind anonymity, especially where photos are concerned, I am delighted by the trend of more and more members contributing pictures which include their faces - well done! It is immediately so much more trusting, friendly and human!

Therefore, I've called this thread "PUT A FACE TO THE NAME", but possibly some members might less tactfully call it "Put Your Photo Where Your Mouth Is". To my knowledge, no member has reported the slightest repercussions from having submitted full-length, honest pictures, so I hope this will encourage more members to post photos of themselves smiling in heels!:

Firefox (Moderator)

Posted Image

Debbie (Moderator)

Posted Image

Xaphod (Moderator)

Posted Image

Laurieheels (Moderator)

Posted Image

Hoverfly

Posted Image

Gina

Posted Image

Dr. Shoe and Ruth

Posted Image

Tara (Dr. Shoe above appearing as his alter-ego)

Posted Image

Highluc (now Laurence below)

Posted Image

Laurence (was Highluc above)

Posted Image

Daz

Posted Image

Vivienne

Posted Image

Calv, Francis, Me (Heelfan) at Rocky Horror Show

Posted Image

Tahira

Posted Image

Young Wolf

Posted Image

Simon, Heelfan, Ionic, FGWJon, Daz, Dr. Shoe (at London Heel-Meet, autumn 2004)

Posted Image

Nigel, Nhoj62, Francis, Dr. Shoe and Si (at Hayway/Leicester Heel-Meet 12 June 04)

Posted Image

(Dr. Shoe is not on tiptoe on stumpy heels, he's wearing great 5 1/2" stilettos with almost-invisible steel lower-halves)

Jim C training for ballet heels, from a shot he's just posted

Posted Image

TabascoTesa (not in her best heels though - she apologises for the Payless sandals!)

Posted Image

Isabella (CBA's girlfriend)

Posted Image

I've just realised I'd left out one of the star members - the lovely Emma J Nation. Sorry Emma, here's a pic:

Posted Image

Member BigJ's contribution (but has promised a follow-up shot in heels!):

Posted Image

This new pic from white_6_inch_spike_heels might be a first in terms of a male member depicted publically street-heeling in stilettos with SHORTS!:

Posted Image

Additional members' pics (especially when in heels) always welcomed!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

At one time Laurieinheels start one but it just faded in to the depths of the pages. http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=360

Pictures that were used were on another storage sight that eventually restricted us from using it. There are no pictures with faces on this topic any more. So i can't see why not start another one...... So here is mine. Ok I got beated to the punch here so I will add another..... Come to think of is, this should be a sticky note or somthing to keep it on top of everything else....... Hmmmmmmmm What do you think Fox?

Posted Image

Come to think of it here is the orginal that I used before.

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks! Please note that I've just added a great new photo to the bottom of the cavalcade of shots at the head of this thread. It was taken yesterday (12th June 04) by Jackie of five of the guys who attended the Hayway/Leicester Heel-Meet. I hope that this growing gallery of members in their heels will encourage more of you to come forward and add shots of yourselves to this thread. Please feel most welcome to do so! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello Folks! Please note that I've just added a great new photo to the bottom of the cavalcade of shots at the head of this thread. It has just been sent in by Jim C of him using a luge machine to help him train for ballet heels. I hope that this growing gallery of members in their heels will encourage more of you to come forward and add shots of yourselves to this thread. Please feel most welcome to do so! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hey Dr Shoe, LOVE the goatie in the first pic..haha you should have kept it I need to get one of me....and now i see what firefox means...you dont notice heels (EXCEPT IF THEY ARE BRIGHTLY COLOURED!!) on guys...hmm i need to get into this properly......because you dont expect that a guy would wear heels....ah well. I'll get a pic....sometime

Yo!! Heelfan !! What a great array of pix !! Thanks for sharing them with us all! It makes me a bit jealous though in that I don't have any good friends here in South Carolina, USA, to go out with. There is safety in numbers, of course...especially here in this incredibly redneck area of the US. Your fellow countrymen/women are much more liberal minded, or so it seems, than my fellow countrymen. When I go out, I simply remember that most of the time people laugh at things which they are too stupid to understand... I will see about uploading a photo...that is if I can get my digital camera to work. Stilettoguy :roll:

I think you should grow the goaty back as well. Nohj, where are you? you seem to have disapeared after our trip to hayway, did I bore you with my waffling? I hope not. Maybee see you next weekend at temple meads meet? Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

never fear nhoj is still here worry not nigel i have not fallen off the face of the planet. just been abit busy, wot with work friends visiting, building up a new pc an stuff, bear with me folks am in lurk mode till stuff settles down. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

From the Netherlands, I've got also a photo of me in heels:

Posted Image

Joost Majoor.

Picture taken at a shoe store in the centre of Arnhem, The Netherlands. Nearby my flat, I live in the centre of Arnhem.

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

Great Joost! Many thanks for enclosing your pic! I hope it'll encourage more members to do likewise. There seem to be a number of guys from the Netherlands with strong heely interests - Robert has been over to meet with us in Paris and London, and Laurence (Highluc) from Belgium has a dutch street-heeling friend, and of course there's Jeff, our site webmaster. Have you ever thought of using our "Real Life Meetings" thread to try and organise a Heel-Meet in the Netherlands? Come on folks, why not follow the example of members like Joost and Hoverfly and the rest of us above, and proudly post a pic of yourself in heels? All pics welcome! Cheerfullly yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks Joost and everyone. It could be a sticky topic I suppose but then again too many stickies can clog the forum. Post your pictures everyone, make it a popular thread and it could be stickied. I've got this feeling there's not going to be too many other photos though. It's fine for those who are comfortable in the outside world, but perhaps not otherwise.

Hi, I have worked out how to to this, so the post below is a bit out of date. One day I will work out how to post a picture, but just for starters, My wifes (headless) pic is on the left of this post. Taken on holiday a couple of years ago. I will try to remember how I got that picture there and update it, seems a little daft now as some of you have met her and I use my real name here on the forum. When I first joined the forum, verybody seemed to be very cagey about who they were, with names like 'heelfan, hoverfly and Firefox' to mention a few. I guess those three are off the hook by showing their faces on this post. Like I said I will pop a better picture on the left when I remember how to. see you sometime, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Nigel, Firefox kindly visited me in Bristol and talked me through the whole post-a-picture procedure. I'd be happy to do the same for you! Incidentally, E. looks like a goddess in your avatar picture! Does she ever "go out" to restaurants etc. in those knockout shoes? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quickie to say I've added a nice picture of the stunning member Emma J Nation to the main gallery of pics in my introductory posting to this thread. Don't know how I overlooked you to start with Emma! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Just to say that in addition to adding Emma J Nation's picture to the main gallery at the top, I've now just added Tara's and BJ's - have a look folks! BJ - hope you'll carry out your offer of a follow up shot including high heels! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Sorry! Just following the board's convention: Many call Firefox FF, and me HF (Hoverfly is also frequently called HF) etc. etc. etc. I'm probably naive and had an over-protected childhood, so I can't see why your two initials should hit a raw nerve, but fair enough, please accept my apology for an unrealised blunder, and please tell us what you'd like to be called - BigJ, or maybe your full user-name? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan (HF)

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to draw you attention to a new pic of himself from member white_6_inch_stiletto_heels. This could well the a forum FIRST: A picture of one of our male members being brave enough to street-heel in high stilettos and SHORTS! Well Done W6ISH! I've added this pic to the growing gallery at thew top of this thread. Any more pics of smiling members in their most stunning shoes would be greatly welcomed! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

this is an excellent thread, and really personalises the board. Makes you feel like you know the people better who are posting. I also like the lastest addition from white 6in spike heels, that pic is amazing in his shorts. If someone had mentioned a man in shorts and white platform heels id probably have pictured it as a bit over the top, but after looking at the pictures, it looks amazingly natural in a different way. well done lad!

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go Heelfan..

Carrie snapped this last winter,just as she called her Hubby and I in for some fresh Pizza. LOL,When I saw what she was up to she called out "I always wanted a photo of those boots Jim....!"

Posted Image

Hhhhmmm.....perhaps not the best pic of me...but the boots look fantastic! :D:)8)

jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jim! Thanks for the excellent photo! In fact, when starting-up this thread, I did remember seeing that same shot when you first posted it and hoped to include it, but I couldn't find it amongst the hundreds of postings. Therefore I'm grateful to you for repeating it for us here. Again, a great shot! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!