Abused shoes .... for those who like that sort of thing

xaphod

Here's one for the wet and messy crew.

After the heavy rains of last year, the cellar flooded. A pair of courts had been left down there and didn't look too good afterwards.

Posted Image

Are the tendrils that lay coiled behind the shoes part of some mechanical beast that ate the person who wore those shoes? I sometimes wonder what wet and messy would be like. I splash puddled, but that is more about making the water splash than getting wet.

• 2 weeks later...

there is nothing with wet and messy. as long as the heels are about worn out and it won't really be a big loss. however, i would not take my new heels out in the mud or my 7" heels. but they may work as long as the heel sinks all the way in. go ahead and try something different/

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Terayon, that is the nature of fetish. It may not make sense to some of us, but the excitement it causes in others is sexual and those people feel good. I have seen a few pictures of shoes that were torn apart, run over, cut up, and other nasty things. Some people like this. Me, I would cry if anything happened to my shoes that made them unwearable. And then I would hunt down the person that caused the damage.

lauriheels, you are right, i would not tear or burn or break my heels for the fun of it. however, i don't think there is any thing wrong with wearing them out in the grass or if they get wet from water or other fluids (if you know what i mean). i only wear the ones that are just about worn out outside. the dirt seems to really tear up the heel covering. but to each his own.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

i am a male who wears womens shoes and both me and my fiancee like to wear shoes through mud and puddles and food among other things, we have certain shoes that we use for this. i wear court shoes and my fiancee wears sandals and court shoes. are there any others who like this or are thinking about trying it?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would put a bit of input to this thread with my boots after last weekend.

The event was Cavalcade, which is a transport rally (meeting, to some people). Traction engines, buses, lorries, cars and fairground rides, some of which were steam driven. However, I digress, friday started off wet and muddy and stayed that way until sunday morning.

Posted Image

The picture below will just prove that heels and muddy fields don't quite have a good relationship.

Posted Image

Anyhow, this was the main attraction of the event. Lady Betty, who celebrated her 100th birthday at the Cavalcade.

Posted Image