Oxfords

Heels, four inches. Material, fake suede.

Posted Image

I am wearing a long black skirt here.

This one was taken before I went out this morning, and thank Fox for being curious about these Oxfords.

I have to be me.

No one else is going to do it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-03-30 07:23 ]</font>

Here's an example of mine. Heels 5½ inches.

Posted Image

Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-03-30 08:39 ]</font>

I should say, I'll let you work that out Trolldeg. However, careful reading of my statement with emphasis on 'example' might help. I have an identicle pair, the photo is taken from the retailers brochure which was at the time on the net. My legs are actually a bit thinner than the one's in the photo. I haven't got a digital camera as yet, so my photo (post your photo) was taken by a friend who own's a cheap digital camera. You should I hope appreciate my honesty. Inga :smile:

Nice shoes Laurie. The thicker heels seems to be a good compromise for every day wear.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-03-31 03:55, Firefox wrote:

Aha... the Oxfords revealed, thanks Laura :smile: They look a touch higher than 4" too and a nice style which would go with lots of clothes.

Yes, wink wink indeed. I measured the heel, it is spot on four inches. I have pictures that make the heel look smaller than four as well, this must be a ying and yang thing, balancing that out.

As for going with a lot of different clothes, they do, and they are great. The lack of a tongue allows more foot to show, and these oxfords look great with fishnet stockings, even if pants are being worn.

They are my all purpose adventure shoes for the time being.

I wear them with many outfits, skirts and pants. Usually with stockings of some sort, but the rare time I do go bare foot in them. Fishnet stockings look nice with these shoes, since there is no tongue and the laces cover an open area. So more fishnet shows through. The long skirt worked okay, but they are best with pants that flare a bit, or with a shorter skirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool oxfords! I used to have some similar to those, but only a 5" heel on them. They were from Frederick's of Hollywood, which sometimes goes up to a 14.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

To big for her to wear. hehe She wears a 10 in heels over 5 inches and a 9 to 9 1/2 below that. We take pictures regularly as we have to update her site. Regardless, she enjoy's wearing high heels, and I love looking at her wearing them. Especially when she wears her leather skirt, black patent corset and white pleated blouse. Here are a few shots of the outfit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I better start hooking up the net adaptor to my calculator to figure out that one.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

That reply was actually from me earlier, I forgot to log on. I was not referring to the discomfort of shoes that are too small or from walking incorrectly, but actually from the view point (or shoe point) of someone who is is not used to wearing extreme high heels. I think they are extremelly sexy and are great for seducing. ;P Hence the comment, they are not (meant) for comfort.

Missy's High Heels

Missy's High Heels Forums

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MistressM on 2002-04-20 10:06 ]</font>