Seen!

Mickey S.

As I drove to work today I had to stop on virtually every stop light (I guess that's why they're called that way, huh?). Even the last one before I reached the company just turned red as I approached. I was about to freak out. But then - I couldn't almost believe it - amongst the crowd crossing the street a slender woman in classy attire with long black hair AND 5"+ heels plus black panty-hose or stockings (you couldn't tell). She walked in those shoes as if it was nothing. Awesome! Okay, for me 5" aren't that much of a challange but for here tiny feet (I guess I'd have to wear some 17cm or so to accomplish a similar effect) - wow!!! She seemed to know what whe was doing since the footwear she wore wasn't that sort of stuff you get from the discounter next door. What a ray of sunlight on this grey 'n' rainy Tuesday morning. 5"+ stiletto-heels 'in the wild' aren't so common around here. Even platform shoes stop at 4", very rarely at 5.25", or so. Anyway, I wished there was a stop light for her to turn red. Unfortunately, she disappeared in the midst of tthe crowd when she'd crossed the street. I'll never again say something against red stop-lights. ;o) -- I almost missed the 'Green'... CU! -Mike

• 1 month later...

MickeyS.:-) I have done the same thing myself. When I'm driving, I almost have run off of the road looking at a great pair of heels. Mickey68 doesn't mind me checking out the girls heels, but once in a while we would be walking along and she will jerk my arm and remind me that I have almost waked into someone or a building. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

it is. I can honestly say (exclusing our heelmeeters) that i have never seen a woman wearing anything over probably 4.5in heels. This seems to be the highest non platform heels made by the fashion retailers without the likes of Leathwerworks etc. I cant say ive been fortunate enough to be treated by the sight, but i look forward to it for when i do :). Im always on the lookout :roll: daz

• 1 month later...

I saw a woman on the the bus this morning that I sometimes see and pretty much always is in heels. Today she had on black pumps with what must have been between 4-5 inch heels. The heel was pencil thin all the way to the top of the shoe! :D Talk about a nice morning wake up :) The best part was when she walked she didn't walk as if she had problems but walked at a good pace and very natural. I would have tried to snap a pic from my phone but she sat two seats directly in front of me and there were alot of other people around.

Sscotty727:-) Maybe there might be another opportunity for you to take a pic of that lady you saw on the bus sometime later when the bus may not be quite so crowded. Then you could grace all of us with her pic. Keep your phone handy at all times as you never know what you might come across and you will always be prepared. Cheers--- Dawn HH

:D

Like most guys, I love the look of a pair of heels on a woman. Here in Vegas, the good news is that the crowds downtown are so heavy, usually crossing in front of you, that just about every block you get a good view of the three or four women who're wearing heels.

Unfortunately, most tourists are aware that a Vegas block is a mile long, and come prepared - wearing sneakers.

But if you want to get an eyeful, just take a seat anywhere in the Bellagio around 10 pm on a Friday or Saturday evening. Just about every woman is wearing a pair of minimum 3" heels.

I saw her on the bus again mid week (still too busy to take a camera) however I wasn't impressed with her selection. The heels were high enough, however she had on mustard yellow heels (sling back with open toe) with a dark blue pant suit. Not sure about the rest of you, but I didn't think they went well together.

It's kinda funny for us to look at girls more for the shoes they happen to be wearing than how beautiful they look! A girl could look like the southbound end of a northbound horse, but if she's got on a killer pair of pumps, I'm interested! :rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB: I know what you mean. My wife has long since given up on being upset with me when I look at a woman in High Heeled Shoes. She has come to understand that I am more interested in what the "other woman" is wearing than in what she looks like. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate the "whole woman". But my interest in other women besides my wife are purely for their fashion sense. What I really get a thrill out of is seeing a woman wearing a pair of shoes that are exactly the same as a pair that I own and have worn! :D Take care!

I know the feeling, GeorgiaMarie. But, what's even better is when you see a woman that is wearing exactly the same style of shoes that you are wearing at the time. And, it's even better when she acknowledges the fact.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

JeffB:-) GeorgiaMarie:-) I quite agree with what you fellows are saying. I tend to look at a girls shoes first before her face. Then when I do note the face that could stop a clock, I quickly return to the shoes, especialy if that person is wearing killer heels. Then sometimes you get pleasantly surprised and come accross a girl with a very pretty face, a fabulous figure, and a pair of fantastic heels. It sure does make the blood pressure jump a bit, don't it. Hmmmmmm!!! Bubba136:-) It is very rare to see a girl in heels in my area anymore much less having her to be wearing the same shoes or boots that I am wearing at the same time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

And then there's the other way around: If I see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing an ugly pair of shoes like, say, those horrid Chinese slippers, I find that to be a complete turn-off. But that's just me! :D

JeffB:-) It's not just you, Jeff. Me also. A complete turn-off. I hate to see anyone mistreat their shoes, especially heeled shoes or heeled boots. I try to make mine last as long as I can and try to keep them looking as new as the day I bought them. When they need heel tips, I like to replace them before the heel is damaged. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

I try to make mine last as long as I can and try to keep them looking as new as the day I bought them. When they need heel tips, I like to replace them before the heel is damaged. Cheers---

Dawn HH

So do I, Dawn. I treat all my shoes with the greatest of care. I wrap them in small plastic bags, keep them in the original boxes they came in, check the tips weekly and polish them when neccesary. I doubt if women treat their shoes as well as we do. You'd think they would, but, from what we see on the streets, that isn't always the case.

JeffB:-) I quite agree with what you say. When Mickey68 was younger and working every day, she wore high heels daily to work. I'll give you 3 quesses and the first 2 don't count as to who kept her shoes polished and in constant repair? ME, that's who. She became the envy of the office because of how she co-ordinated her outfits with her heels and also on the condition of her heels. Oh, and yes, she also wore boots to work all day too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

I quite agree with what you say. When Mickey68 was younger and working every day, she wore high heels daily to work. I'll give you 3 quesses and the first 2 don't count as to who kept her shoes polished and in constant repair? ME, that's who. She became the envy of the office because of how she co-ordinated her outfits with her heels and also on the condition of her heels. Oh, and yes, she also wore boots to work all day too. Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's the only way to go! Whenever you're in public, it's important to look your best from head to toe, especially the latter as a nice pair of shoes is the topping to a nice outfit! These days, my co-workers praise me more on my outfits than my heels! :rofl: