new virtual boots

Trolldeg

Ah...what a time to be digitized and squirted into a computer. Then Trolldeg can make snazzy boots and shoes for ALL of us! What fun! :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Nice!! Had to take a closer look to see that it was a computer gen immage.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Oh come on, those are real! You're trying to pull my leg. :roll:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Warren, if you scroll back through some of TD's older posts, you will find several terrific computer generated pictures he as done of high heels. Extremely talented and getting better and better as he practices. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Extremely nice indeed!! I'm tempted to ask for some modifications to have my perfect boots rendered so I can finally get a cobbler to make the perfect pair :roll:

What's all the fuss about?

I have that program, although sadly never enough hours in the day to learn how to use it. Someday I'll be a CGI madman! mwahahahahahaaaa! Then I'll go to work on some platforms of my own....not to mention some figures to model them with! Virtual Firefox and Francis anyone? :roll: SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Congratulations. I am sure you will become a success at what ever occupation you chose to enter. Just out of curiocity TD, what effect with graduation and leaving university have on your heel wearing? It seems like you have more freedom to dress as you want to while you are (were) attending classes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.