New Coke Contest

For those in the USA (I think the contest is only for those in the USA),

Coke is starting a new contest today. Basically, you buy packs of cans of coke and hidden in special boxes there is a GPS/Cell Phone made to look like a coke can. If you find one of these "special cans" you use it to call a preprogrammed 1-800 number. Once the can is activated, you must carry it until they come and "find" you (thus the GPS unit). Apparently they can show up "anytime/anywhere" within 3 weeks. You must have the can with you at ALL times.

I think it would be so cool if one of us won it! Perhaps they could catch ya street heeling :roll:

Anyway, I guess once someone activates a can you can also track them from their website. The url is http://www.unexpectedsummer.com.

Good luck!

Scotty

Ooooooooh would this be so cool if I had the phonecan and they came to work. Security would have a fit....... :roll: But the reporters (co-workers) would have a ball!!!!!!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

So what's the deal when they catch up with you? A year's supply of coke, a year's supply of mineral water so you don't have to drink coke, or a pair of new coke can high heels? Do let us know :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently some of the cans have been "activated". You can go to the site, click "The Winners" and see a map and cans that have been activated. Supposidly you can following the tracking of the cans, but haven't seen anything on how that works. Scotty