A Problem... need some help

I'm afraid to tell my mom. I started telling a little... I said I'm on message board where man post messages who wear heels. She said she thinks it's funny... Tranvestites. I said: no, tranvestites are man who want to be a woman but then in a strong way. Much make-up and stuff like that. And then I asked: what do you do if I would wear them? She said she will break my heels... But I can't help it that I feel this. I want to have a pair anyway. What can I do? I didn't tell her I want to, but I think she knows... Greg

I'm thinking about just saying to her: When I come home with a pair of heels please don't say it to anyone else... Then she will know when I come home with a bag from a shoestore that I have bought them. And then she will be the only one in the family who knows and I want to keep it that way then... I live at home only with my mom and dad (my sisters and brother are on their own), but for sure my dad can't know. He's very old-fashioned... Will it help when I just buy them? Greg

Spike_Metal, it says in your profile you are 18 years old, 6'7" and 190 lbs, and your mum says she'll break your heels ??? Her and whose army?! Tell her to damn well grow up....

Well actually don't tell her like that, but she's got to realise you are 18 and your own man who's got his own life to lead and what you wear on YOUR feet is YOUR business and nobody else's.

If she wants to understand this growing fashion phenomenon of the 21 century then ask her to look at http://heels.cjb.net and Richie's excellent site http://heels4men.com/ Both these sites are about sensible new-wave male fashion expression, nothing to do with TV's or anything like that.

Best of luck with this. It sounds like your mum needs a bit of education. Some unfortunate people still think it's 1955, but it's never to late to learn something new :smile: I hope she's up to it.

(Edit: Also, it was good advice from Anon. Start with less fetish style heels to get people used to the idea)

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-29 01:31 ]</font>

Well, I told her and you know what she said to me? I put a normal child on this world... It won't take long and you'll be wearing women's clothes as well. I told her: Mom, I'm not going to be a tranvestite or whatever. That doesn't attract me. I just want to walk with a pair of heels... Want to know what it feels like. And I truely hope that you can accept the way I am, cause that's me and I can't change the way I think. Greg

190 pounds, are heels ment to take that kind of weight. My heels wear to and I'm around 120 pounds. Inga :smile: _________________ HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-03-29 09:37 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

• 5 months later...

190 pounds, are heels ment to take that kind of weight. My heels wear to and I'm around 120 pounds.

Inga :smile:

Inga;

I know two crossdressers who wear metal spike heel pumps. One weighs 230 pounds and the other is around 300 pounds. Neither one walks very long with heels.

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hey, when they make shoes in large sizes like US Women's 14 or so, they must be for heavier people. Probably not a lot of lightweights with feet that big. The molded units are very strong and won't break, or at least I have never heard of them breaking.

Well, I told her and you know what she said to me? I put a normal child on this world... It won't take long and you'll be wearing women's clothes as well. I told her: Mom, I'm not going to be a tranvestite or whatever. That doesn't attract me. I just want to walk with a pair of heels... Want to know what it feels like. And I truely hope that you can accept the way I am, cause that's me and I can't change the way I think.

Greg

well in the following way she is correct- i initially did not conceive of wearing heels in public, let alone skirts or dresses. but doing this sort of thing can be addictive and the more you do it, the more you want to.

in that sense, it is conceivable, albeit unlikely, that you will start wearing women's clothes, simply to accentuate the look.

However, here is something you might want to ask your Mum.

I am a maths graduate student. Do you think my Mum should be proud of me for that? Most people hate mathematics, and most people dislike school. Therefore, I am not normal. Is that a good reason for me to get a lecture from my Mother.

Now think of something else that you do, which is arguably conventional, but definitely not normal, and ask her the same thing.

the truth shall make you fret

Spike_Metal, it sounds to me like you've got your head straight about what you want, and it only remains to convince your Mum. The thing is, you're going to want to wear them anyhow. It's like preferring coffee to tea. You could say to her that you'll either do it with her support or without, and see which one she wants. I think it's a good idea to start with less extreme styles, such as block-heel ankle boots, and work up from there, as has been suggested above. And as for 'I produced a normal child!' - well, what's so great about normal? As a parent, I'd be happy that a child of mine could come to me and confess something like this - I was 31 years old before I told my father anything! You have my support. Good luck!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"