Mean Girls

YUP! It's not bad--better than the last one that Lindsey Lohan was in. You might want to see it through twice to catch on to everything (or maybe I am just a bit slow!). WOOHOO! 900!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

You know what this means.........Many young girls are going to be wearing hh more often after this movie. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Gee Hoverfly, you're about to get stuck wearing those hideous 6" oxfords. Makes me want to start all over under a new handle just to avoid the things!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

Hideous? I don't think so.....I like oxfords. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

All the more reason to get to 1500 where you may get your own avatar.

Yeah.....I got plenty of time to decide what my avatar will be like. For me to get to 1500, give me two years!!! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

No idea what it's about! Just know it features lots of great looking girls in heels! Out in the UK on 18 June 2004. Here's a poster I knocked up using images from the movie website...

Posted Image

Girl, Lindsay Lohan, moves to new High School, befriended by a couple of semi goth outcasts, then by the leader of the in-crowd (e.g. the mean girls). The goths convince her to be their spy inside the in-group, but she ends up becoming even more mean than them all. And it goes on from there. eventually nearly everyone in the school gets their comeuppance in one way or another, and most is forgiven.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...