Happy Birthday to ME

Well it's my b'day and I'm 32! A little greyer, a little older, a little nuttier! :smile: AND I DON'T CARE! :roll: I'm off to buy a new pair of boots today with my b'day money B) Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday .................... B)

Ah, 32... I'm up for the magic thirty in about a month-and-a-half. Don't think I can wait that long for new shoes.. :smile: Anyway, happy birthday.. Maybe we can drink a beer or two on it when I visit London in July. B)

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Happy birthday, my friend. May you and your heels have many adventurous miles ahead of them. "The adventure is just beginning" -shown at the end of ST: The Motion Picture

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks everyone!

I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday. Got rat arsed and spent most of the night trying on boots and shoes B)

The houseowner bet me that I wouldn't wear a basque and knickers with a pair of boots.

Posted Image

As you can see, I did :smile:

As well as wearing a catsuit after that

Posted Image

If you're gonna celebrate, either do it in style or do it silly B)

32 isn't bad Francis. I surprised myself this week by buying some CCM hockey inline skates and playing some roller hockey with the 15 - 18 year olds. All of those years of hockey training came right back and this old man of 39 was able to easily keep up with the teenagers! Of course, I'll bet they're not as sore as I am now.............. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying