"Super Arch" shoes

Nova

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of their knee boots on order. It's been a couple of weeks since I placed the order, so they havn't got to the end of their delivery timescale. They seemed pretty 'on the ball' regarding emails querying my order, so they don't appear to grab the money and disappear. More info later. Xa

I am suprised that there are no replies regarding purchasing heels from 6" HHForever, is this the wrong place to pose this question?. I certainly am planning to buy some but want to know whether the inhanced arch they use actually increases wearability and is the heel to shoe attachment strong enough to withstand constant use. My 6" blue pumps from Ellie are worderful looking but after an hour of walking in them my feet are killing me. I will say that they are well built as the heel is extremely strong and does not deflect as some other brands do. Awaiting someones reply

I'm new to this forum and have been reading some of the posts on 6" heels forever...never could contact them. But have gotten some spectacular heels for the past two years from Bad Influence...they have many styles and leathers, colors, etc..have gotten at least 9 pairs and they are great. 4" to 5.5" heels. They can do custom things too..and have had a few of these with great results...price is very reasonable. Have also gotten shoes from La Piazza and have to admit they are very nice, but a bit pricey and waiting time is long. Hope this info is helpful...

Rich, In reply to your request for information about six inch heels forever or(orientvisual) as they are also known, i posted a message about them, its in the bent heels thread. but adding to what i wrote, ive never had any problem contacting them, they were always prompt with a reply, I did order a pair of superarch pumps from them, they came in about 5 weeks. They look really good, you can get an ankle strap and a tan sole if you wish for free too wish is also good, but of you intend to wear them then you might be in for a bit of a problem as i was, the leather is good and they are not uncomfortable to wear but i broke both my heels in about 2 weeks and what was in the house only. they only come with plastic heel tips and these seam very soft and wear down like butter but the main problem is that the heel pin is totally hollow hence they broke in the middle. I fail to understand why they dont offer metal tips and a solid steel pin as it wouldnt cost any more. I was a bit annoyed with them and i emailed them but they implied it was my fault and said i could send get if fixed for 50$ or a replacement for 60$ (for a single shoe) and i thought no way! i did work out a way to repair them using a long steel nail but i had to grind the heel tip off to pull the original pin out, and now i cant find any metal heel tips only the ones sold at arch enemys they charge minimum 3 pairs of heel tips 21$ and 12$ postage which is alot for a small jiffy bag and after what other people wrote about them on here i dont think i'll bother. i tried posting a pic showing the pin but it didnt appear, perhaps a moderator could find it and re-display it if anyones interested?

Randi doesn't seem to be having any problems with them..

Sorry Trolldeg, but I've just looked at the video clips, and I would say that it looks like she is finding them very difficult to walk in.

:)

I'm sure that one of our ladies here, such as Anne Louise or Anita C could walk much more elegantly in them.

:D

Besides all the back and forth about and whether or not you get ripped off when ordering w/ Archenemy's - did somebody already place an order directly with '6 inch heels forever' as it is obvious that Archenemy's order the shoes from them? How do they respond? Are they reliable? Any experiences?

CU!

-Mike

Besides all the back and forth about and whether or not you get ripped off when ordering w/ Archenemy's - did somebody already place an order directly with '6 inch heels forever' as it is obvious that Archenemy's order the shoes from them? How do they respond? Are they reliable? Any experiences?

Seriously, that's another reason why I started this thing. And what happened to xaphod, who mentioned ordering a pair of boots? I'd like to know what's up.

Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

I just had an email from 6inchforever, saying that they sent my boots via registered airmail on the 27th. That's 5 weeks since I ordered, in line with their promises. The boots should be here sometime next week, so I'll give you a fuller report then. So far, all looks good with these people. Xa

Last night, I placed an order for two pairs of shoes with 6 inches forever...the 5.51 inch "V14" shoe and the 5.51 Open toes slingback. I will keep you updated as to delivery time...disclosed to be 4 to 6 weeks.

So, I will let you know.

Jenn

I will follow this closely as I want to purchase some myself. Although I am concerned that the pumps I desire (V18) won't have the heel strength to hold up under repeated use. But they look SOOOO GOOD!

Feedback comments on 6inchforever. Overall, taking into account the price, their rating is 6/10. I ordered a pair of knee-high boots with 14cm heel and 1cm platform. They also do lace up with a side zip which offers the advantage of a snug fit with the speed of a zip. The leather was rather thick and coarse for a pair of fashion boots. For USD199 I half expected no linings, but no, the boots were fully lined in leather. They haven't got the heel attachment sorted out fully, not so much the strength of the fixing of heel to the shank of the boot, but the fundamental strength of the shank itself. If you flex the heel, you can see the shank bending, unlike my Fuss 5" courts which are absolutely rock solid and only flex underneath the ball of the foot. Despite the order for a 14cm heel and 1cm plat (they only seem to do heels in 12, 14, 16 cm ..... no odd numbers), the heel was 15cm with a 1cm plat. I suppose that when they saw 14cm heel they promptly selected the last with a 14cm lift. It's not that I'm bothered about the extra lift, but, with the indifferent heel attachment, it doesn't look like I will be wearing these outside, as I intended. The fit of both foot and leg profile was good, except that they failed to appreciate that I specified the boot top size smaller than the size of my calf to get a good fit just below the knee. Finally, something pretty irksome, the laces were very stretchy, so I couldn't get the boots laced up properly until I found some decent cord to make some laces. The spacing of the lace holes was a bit on the large side which makes the whole appearance a little amateurish, as opposed to neatly laced. To conclude, if they paid a little more attention to detail they would be onto a winner, but, as it is, I can't see me ordering anything else until these bugs are sorted out. Xa

Xaphod, have you informed them of these complaints? If I were them, I'd like to hear comments like that from my customers. In the end, they'd come up with a better product by listening to their customer's requests. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.