to highluc

I m a great admirator of your site! specially the stories and i was wandering when are you going to post new stories i know you are really busy but they are so great sorry for my bad english but im from portugal im 16 and i have about 6 pairs of heels one of them are wedges trainers like those you bought in portugal but they are backless (maybe you could inckude ear piercing in one of your stories are you getting your ears pierce since now you are laurence? i got both my ears pierced yesterday). bye hope to read soon

It's too bad Hiluc (Laurence?) doesn't post here very much lately. I really admire him for taking such a major step in his life. I, for one, am very nterested in the progress of his transformation and how he is handling it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, I think we're all enthralled by Highluc's transformation into Laurence. We musn't get impatient for postings on here though, because he is moving house, lifestyle and everything else at present, in addition to having been back and forth to the States for treatments. Whilst all this must be very challenging and time-consuming though, at least he is keeping he excellent diary going for us on his own website:

http://highheel.be

Just look at this incredibly impressive transformation from Highluc:

Posted Image

Into Laurence:

Posted Image

Although personally I'm a straight guy who's only into street-heeling rather that TV or transgendering etc., I must say I am most impressed with this transformation and Highluc's excellent fashion sense and the courage that it must have taken him to do it! To me the new Laurence not only looks infinitely more attractive, but also infinitely younger, more vivacious, and most importantly, she looks so much happier!

Well done Laurence. I envy you being now able to wear all the world's wonderful ladies' heels with even less inhibitions than Highluc did, and may your entire future and lifestyle be blissfully happy!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm alive and kicking in my new appartment but still have lots of work and little money to finnish this newly built place. After finally finding some time to check the forum again I was flattered reading those comments and encouragements. In a nutshell, I have been so busy the last months I used up all my physical and psychic strength and nearly broke down last weekend. I now eliminated self imposed deadlines and am catching up with sleep and calming down. My transition is still going as planned with my Facial Feminisation Surgery planned for august 18. After that 12 hour operation I will need months of rest outside of the sunshine so probably I will have time to resume writing some stories on my website. For the rest I have a sense of hapiness I even didn't think was possible and havn't regretted any step I've done so far, even being broke and having lost some dear ones. As for some individual comments: mules4ever: I remember crossing a young guy in heels on a slopy street of Cascaïs in 2002, was that you? I indeed got my ears pierced more than 6 months ago and wear earrings every day. Bubba 136: if you are really interested in my transition, feel free to e-mail me. Heelfan: I was just a plain straight street heel wearer as well till some events around age 50 triggered my mind and out of the blue I made the decission to become transgendered and later on realized I was a transsexual in hiding since decades. I never have been a tv, just skipped that stage. My diary unfortunately has been less exciting as before, partly because of lack of time and activities, but also because wearing any of my 182 pair of shoes as a women is just natural and not worth much comments compared to a few years ago when wearing them in male mode was definitely worth mentioning. Firefox: You are right, my official namechange to Laurence is in the pipeline and that's the way I like to be called now. I know my sex change is still some time to go (spring 2005?), but my gender is definitely female since more than six months. She and her are now much more appropriate when referring to me. Anyway, Hi to all my old friends on this forum and happy heeling to you.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 1 month later...

Hello Laurance,

Congratulatios and good luck.

I have purchased 2 or 3 pairs of boots from you last year. Actually I think they were your Belgian Friends. But I do Thank You.

And it is nice to see you here too.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Hello. My name is Arron. I was looking at your name as was assumeing your a big fan of mules witch is why I wanted to say hi because so am I. (I just like meeting poepl with simlar interest.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hey guys , thanks for the support.

I'm doing fine but am working hard painting all the walls and ceilings of my new apartment with primer and 2 coats of paint (no heels for that job on the ladder). For the ones who remenber my interest for sailing boats, this picture of me was taken in the harbor of Zeebrugge 2 weeks ago.

Happy heeling, Laurence (aka Highluc)

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi Laurence good to hear you're doing fine and feeling satisfied! I'm glad to hear that feel happier in your skin now so the decision was the right one. Quite a nice picture in the previous post by the way, I got to say that I can't find any imperfection...! Keep up the spirit!

What's all the fuss about?

A wonderful waterside shot of you Laurence! As with the dinner table shot, firstly I'd never in a million years think the person depicted was anything other than a nice, life-long woman. Secondly, I'd never in a million years recognise the shot as Highluc. Thirdly, you look so smashing and most importantly of all, so happy and contended! Well done Laurence! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Laurence, you can count on us to be your friend.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Wow, I'm flattered by all these comments. Next time I will make sure the photographer also takes my shoes in the frame, on this one I was wearing my brown heeled slingbacks. Although no stilettos the tapering 4inch block heels got caught once in between two wooden planks. It was a challenge walking down on such instable and treachery surface but hey, I'm not a beginner. There are many more imperfections to be seen on a higher definition picture but hopefully most of these will be corrected in a little over a month during my 12 hour facial feminisation surgery. Bert, when you are in Hasselr shoe shopping during your vacation, please feel free to call me, we'll have a coffee somewhere. My phone numbers are still the same. Happy heeling to all, Laurence

Highluc:-) I know that you are probably very anxious to have your facial operation which is coming up soon. My very best to you on your operation. You have many friends here and we will all be thinking of you and your progress. Please keep us posted on your progress when things shake out and you feel up to posting again. Best of luck as it appears that you have made the right choice in life. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi heel lovers, Sorry, long time no see but just a few words to tell you I'm doing great but still recovering a bit after my facial feminization surgery this summer. I start finding time again to update my heel website (linked below) but unfortunately lack of money and time prevented me from buying many new heels lately. One more year and the transition will be completely over with. Happy heeling to all, Laurence

Marvellous transformation, Laurence. You look just right in both guises and set fine example for those who may wish to consider this route. I think it's taken great foresight and courage to be so open about your life. You've sacrificed some privacy but have helped others, I'm sure, with your honesty and information.

Hear! Hear!! I agree with FF. Thanks for the insight and wishing the best for you in the future. Don't be a stranger. Stay in touch!!! :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Lawrence:-) I have the best thoughts for you as it appears that your transformation has gone well this summer. It looks good on you and it is very nice to hear from you again. Don't be a sranger and look in on us again soon. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!