Beautiful pic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gawd, that looks so tasty... i'd like to pour warm custard all over it. the pie looks nice too :roll: ain't she the bird from Hell's Kitchen - Abi Tittmus ?!?!?!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Keep those great pics coming kromozone, you have real talent for finding them for us all. We're not worthy :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Excellent collage kromozome... it must take you ages to make these??? I love the new pictures, especially the red heels, lovely! Have you got a link to the original website for both these pictures? I'd be interested to have a browse around.

• 5 weeks later...

Like Kay, I've suddenly found that I need more shoes - and I mean NEED of course! Those deep red (or that's how it appears on my screen) patent ones are gorgeous, I should love some in that colour. And I suppose a few more pairs of ff's wouldn't come amiss now that I wear them more often.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Paul! They are very sexy! I did a small mistake in buying 4½-5" heels for my wife for a start! STUPID! I will now look for 3-3½" and still high quality! Good luck with the wife and the shoes! JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)