New Shoes

asdf174

nice heels, I have a similar pair to my "avatars" but has a round shanked heel, if you can get to wearing them in public, you have more guts than me! I want to wear mine outside but I know "mainstream" isn't ready yet, so I haven't worn them out yet later, TXT-1

i like these heels. mny menbers say here that the platforms are basically cheaters heels-shoes with a largeplatform to make a huge heel for look, but easy to walk on. i have to say although i prefer the non pltform style for outer wear, i have a curiosity about the walk of platforms, as it is altered in a different way, and makes you walk different again to standard heels, therefore makes a change. daz

Asdf174:-) If you intend to wear those shoes out in public---get a pair of women's boot-cut jeans and leave only 1" of the shoe showing from underneath. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yeah I love the black ones I have. I can't wait till I get the other pair. I can see how platform shoes can be considered "cheaters heels-shoes" because I can walk in my platform shoes really easly but I can't walk in my 6 inch pumps that don't have platform (but I'm practiceing). To be honest I like my pumps better because they seem more like a "true high heel" to me. They're like the ones in my avator picture. I have a pair of black ones and a pair of Fusicia ones. I'm going to get a few more pair.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Love them! I have the red, white, and black, too, but not clear ones. I usually prefer the slides, and the girlfriend prefers them on me, also. They are both nice, and comfortable.

I have just gotten a new pair of shoes by Classique. I usually stick to a chunky heeled pump, but decided to try these when the wife and I saw these in a catalog. You might say that they are a type of Mary Jane style in dark blue leather. They have an enclosed toe box, square at the front with about 2 and a quarter measured across the front of the toe. There is an ivory stripe and a dotted stripe across the toe from the vamp to the end of the toe box, running along the outer edge. They have an enclosed full heel cup with a quarter inch strap running across the foot right below the ankle bone. They are sporting a flat-back 3 and three-eighths inch heel. They are quite comfortable and sturdy even though both sides are open. This is the first pair of new shoes that I have bought in a while. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those are hot platforms. I like all three colors. Good luck on wearing them outside. They are way beyond what I would be brave enough to try in public, but take a chance!!! You would certainly get compliments from me on them.... :roll:

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!