The Queen of Heels

<TECH MODE> Apologies to all, I had to clean up this thread as it had over 500+ posts all with dead links and references to things that no longer exist, pictures that dont work and so on, so the thread has been trimmed back to the most recent working pictures, and images will be attached to posts. When posting images, PLEASE attach them to your posts instead of linking to them :-)</TECH MODE>

Kisses,

Gina

• 1 year later...

So the end of the Year is coming and i think as everywhere the hectic begins to reign our days. Maybe it is too early, but i wish EVERYBODY ALL THE BEST ! Thank you again for treating me so extremly fair and kind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!! See you next Year ! (Maybe again this year, if a get some special pictures)

post-1078-133522957868_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Kisses,

Gina

I hope this is not the last se see of you this year Gina, but if it is, all the best to you too. Stunning photo and once again your taste in mules is impecable. I asked you once if mules were one of your favourite styles (they're deffinitely one of mine) and you replied that they were but what is it you love about them so much? Paulxxx

Here in the U.S., the big holiday in late November is Thanksgiving, where we are supposed to give thanks for all the good things we have. I give thanks that I am able to come here month after month and see these gorgeous photos posted by Gina. Bless you, Gina, and happy holidays!

I hope this is not the last se see of you this year Gina, but if it is, all the best to you too.

Stunning photo and once again your taste in mules is impecable. I asked you once if mules were one of your favourite styles (they're deffinitely one of mine) and you replied that they were but what is it you love about them so much?

Paulxxx

They are just awesome, they make pretty long legs, cute small feet. The Mules are Barbie Shies, aren´t they ?

Here in the U.S., the big holiday in late November is Thanksgiving, where we are supposed to give thanks for all the good things we have. I give thanks that I am able to come here month after month and see these gorgeous photos posted by Gina. Bless you, Gina, and happy holidays!

*blablablabla* :D))))))))))))))))))

What about "New Kitchen Giving" or "Free Shopping in London Giving" ????? *gggg*

Gina, I think there would be a long line of us waiting to sit on your lap and telling you what we want for Christmas. It would probably be safer though of you sat on laps instead. :wink: Merry Christmas!

No problem, it´s my last year as Santa Gina. I´m going to retire next year and i think you will be happy with the new Santa !!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Kisses,

Gina

They are just awesome, they make pretty long legs, cute small feet. The Mules are Barbie Shies, aren´t they ?

Very true Gina. besides what you have said, what I also love about them is the way low cut mules like the type you usually wear have such little contact with the foot and can fall off any second, especially when worn with a really nice pair of slippy stockings. I also love the way they sometimes flop up and down and make that lovely slap slap sound, exposing the sole of the foot and of course they are great for you ladies to play with, slipping your sexy feet in and out of them.

Paulxxx

• 1 month later...

Gina! I am time and again amazed at your ability to present us with such lovely images of yourself. Love the white slides, the sundress, and the classy pose. Keep it up!!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

I'm seeing red, and loving it!

+ tax.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!