The Queen of Heels

• 1 month later...

Hi Gina, I love that first pair. I have been looking at a pair the Italianheels company make - it has a 150mm stiletto heel - and I think thats what you're wearing? Anyway - your image is very pleasing to the eye! Lovely style! PS. are those shoes (if they are the ones I'm thinking of) walkable for normal daily wear? I wear heels most of the time - but not quite as high as that pair you're in (judging from how close the stiletto is to the sole of the toe box). Cheers Heel-Lover

Hi Gina,

I love that first pair. I have been looking at a pair the Italianheels company make - it has a 150mm stiletto heel - and I think thats what you're wearing?

Anyway - your image is very pleasing to the eye! Lovely style!

PS. are those shoes (if they are the ones I'm thinking of) walkable for normal daily wear? I wear heels most of the time - but not quite as high as that pair you're in (judging from how close the stiletto is to the sole of the toe box).

Cheers

Heel-Lover

I do think they are not walkable for daily use. To be honest i like the looks a lot, but i do not feel well in those shoes while walking. I had never problems to wear high-heeled shoes from those old british shoe makers, but i do not feel well in those 6inch italian shoes. The 5inch ones are perfect to walk, but less attractive.
  • Like 1

Kisses,

Gina

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for all your kind messages. Let me answer it this way, we try to get the company who made the nude heels working for us. When they deny i tell you the brand. The retail price is over € 400.-- so when i know more about the wholesale price i can put them way cheaper in the shop. I think the the wholesale price is round about € 140.-- , so the price is going to be € 229.-- for europeans ( damn tax ) and € 185.-- for people outside the eu. Of course the shoes are cheaper when the wholesale price is less expensive.

Kisses,

Gina