The Queen of Heels

• 1 month later...

Let us have some "shoe" fun, i have a day off on tuesday and you can tell me which pair of shoes i should wear for you on a photo. Let us make it this way, the pairs which got three votes first are the ones.

So choose from this photo http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/say.jpg

By the way, while watching this photo it reminded me to a very funny auction once on ebay. A girl sold a pair of "Saoys huor" Heels ! Never heard of them ? Just turn around a pair from Tony Shoes and tell me what you read :wave:

Kisses,

Gina

Let us have some "shoe" fun, i have a day off on tuesday and you can tell me which pair of shoes i should wear for you on a photo. Let us make it this way, the pairs which got three votes first are the ones.

By the way, while watching this photo it reminded me to a very funny auction once on ebay. A girl sold a pair of "Saoys huor" Heels ! Never heard of them ? Just turn around a pair from Tony Shoes and tell me what you read :(

ha ha ha ha, amazing the things people mis-read.... oh well...

Gina, go for the silver platform pump, far left, 3rd shelf up, the ones with the silver strip around the platform :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

By the way, while watching this photo it reminded me to a very funny auction once on ebay. A girl sold a pair of "Saoys huor" Heels ! Never heard of them ? Just turn around a pair from Tony Shoes and tell me what you read :wave:

Hi Gina.

How about modelling the highest pair of black pumps without platforms?

//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hello Gina ! First , thanks for your excellent idea , like it ! Difficult to make only one choice . 1 / from left 2nd , 4th shelf up , bi-brown open toe . 2 / far left, 3rd shelf up , grey platform Gianmarco Lorenzi . 3 / Right of chair,second shelf-Black pump with white toe and studs along the side. Same as mskim61 Let's know the pair your prefer the most , can be fun too . Many thanks - Kind regards .

I hope you are ok that i go the easy way, because i made pics from those already.

The Pumps will follow later

It depends on the situation, the GNL are perfect for a Party, not too high, but still sexy and wearable for a longer time. I do like the brown ones too, but they are very high and i do onky wear those kind shoes only going out to dinner, but very seldom. The Pumps with the studs were a sample pair which i bought 2006 in italy while visiting several manufacturers for the shop. They are almost fiiting every situation. As always i do like almost every pair and still, compared to other models, i keep my shoes and do not sell them.

post-1078-133522957556_thumb.jpg

post-1078-133522957565_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

ha ha ha ha, amazing the things people mis-read.... oh well...

Gina, go for the silver platform pump, far left, 3rd shelf up, the ones with the silver strip around the platform :wave:

Sorry i do not understand exactly which ones you are talking about, please post a picture or point me again.

Kisses,

Gina

Sorry i do not understand exactly which ones you are talking about, please post a picture or point me again.

Dont worry, you already posted a picture with them. You make those heels look amazing :-)

As for those black jeans and corset, well, you make them look incredible. :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!