The Queen of Heels

Here you can see my shoes too

http://www.high-heels-museum.de/70erjahre.htm

QOH/Gina what a lovely website. I'm loving some of the black patent heels there, they're real classy. I used to think spending lots of money on a pair of heels like those shown at the museum was stupid until I discovered hhplace, but I can understand now why people are willing to pay those prices.

I figure that when your buying 'classy heels', the materials and quality of workmanship are simply first class!

I only wish I had the money to buy them, i'll have to stick to the cheap heels until such day as I win the lottery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish all here in the forum merry x-mas !!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to YOU, Gina, and thank you for the presents you betsow upon this Forum's members all year long!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Both of those shoes are great!!! I would also like to know the height on the Black Pumps. If you want to take suggestions, any chance that you can have some all leather pictures with thigh boots and the works?

Hi Gina, I just wanted to pick your brains a little if I may? I've just started photography and am curious as to the pictures you have on your site and in here obviously as to the following: 1) Who takes the pics? 2) What camera? 3) What lens? 4) Do you use external lighting? Secondary light gun? I hope you don't mind me asking you these OFF TOPIC questions but I have a task of shooting something which "isn't everyday life", so i'm going to shoot some of my extreme heels and maybe some of me in them for my photo course, but i'm not sure if they'll appreciate my heel wearing yet!! If i get some crakers i'll surley post some on here! Thanks in advance and any tips from your photographer would be greatly appreciated! Love your work (And now appreciating it a whole lot more) please keep going and sharing your passion with the rest of us mere mortals!! Ciao R x x

hi heels

Gina, As i promised on the PM see my first attempt of a heel.....and NO i'm not trying to take Oli's job of him, but i'd love an opportunity too!! My legs weren't upto your standard so i decided to spare everyone's blushes by leaving the 'wearing boots shot' out for the min until i can get photoshop working in my favour... They are a pair of 6.5inch heeled black and red patent lace up thigh boots from Leatherworks.... I liked the carpet reflection detail in the heel.... ??????

post-1979-133522880429_thumb.jpg

hi heels

Titou27,

Hopefully no-one will mind me uploading them directly to HHplace's servers.

Nobody should miss out on these lovely pictures!

Thanks Gina.

Spiker.

Indeed, its a shame Gina doesnt actually attach the images directly to her posts, or even better, start her own gallery here now...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks a lot spiker !!!! Yes indeed... if Gina can upload or make her own photo gallery on this website it should be more than great... Once again... thanks spiker... and if you want to upload the other ones, I will be more than happy. Titou